Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Volkswagens new 300 MPG car not allowed in America

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    This is the type of car i was referring to, extremely popular in europe and virtually non existent in the states

I get that you are a stupid ass romani but its really not that confusing

Fvck off clown, i have never seen this car live, no self respecting man is going to buy this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

a 0-to-50 mph time of 32 seconds
    sheeeeiit

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Fvck off clown, i have never seen this car live, no self respecting man is going to buy this crap.
    the fact that people from bulgaria cant afford new cars does not mean these little turdbuckets are not incredibly popular in places like Italy and Spain

We Americans prefer fast cars and fast cars only

oh and trucks

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    You're right both test are somwhat bogus, but it's highly relevant to know what 42mpg converts too in the European test.
    it's only relevant if the tests are conducted in the same manner.. since they aren't done in the same manner and the cars themselves have fairly significant differences and you can't buy a euro market car in the US or visa versa it's apples and oranges, not even close to being relevant...

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    it's only relevant if the tests are conducted in the same manner.. since they aren't done in the same manner and the cars themselves have fairly significant differences and you can't buy a euro market car in the US or visa versa it's apples and oranges, not even close to being relevant...
    You're misunderstanding me, it's relevant to know what 42mpg American test converts to in km/L in the European test.
    I can't find this information, only straight converters, which as you say, is useless when the tests aren't done the same way.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You guys need to stop acting like you actually need to haul shit/go off roading/and need 0-60 in 6 seconds. 99% of people just need to drive to an average work and go to the store. All this macho bullshit is so stupid.
    How's that Yugo working out for ya?

Just tell me a logical reason to drive something like a 2014 Mustang when you can drive a 1996 Civic or something? It's purely status symbol.

You don't need a massive Hemi V8 truck that could fit a forklift in the back, unless you own a construction company.
    obese people dont need to stuff their faces with mountains of junk food every day, there is no logical reason for them to behave this way.

if an obese person really desires to stuff their face 24/7, who are we to stop them? if someone wants to waste money on a huge truck or muscle car.... who cares, its their money.

NBA lottery pick

99% of people just need to drive to an average work and go to the store.
    Spoken like someone who has never been out of the city.

obese people dont need to stuff their faces with mountains of junk food every day, there is no logical reason for them to behave this way.

if an obese person really desires to stuff their face 24/7, who are we to stop them? if someone wants to waste money on a huge truck or muscle car.... who cares, its their money.

If it's my tax dollar paying for their medical care... I certainly have a right to question their lifestyle choices.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Just tell me a logical reason to drive something like a 2014 Mustang when you can drive a 1996 Civic or something? It's purely status symbol.

You don't need a massive Hemi V8 truck that could fit a forklift in the back, unless you own a construction company.
    Enhances the driving experience. Some people drive a lot and enjoy pushing around something nicer. I'm not really talking about Benzo's, but a nice car under 35k isn't unreasonable.

Agree on the large trucks, though. I hate people in general who drive a vehicle much larger than their needs. Soccer moms driving around their one kid in a full-size SUV, toolbags with huge lifted diesel trucks and the most they haul is a big screen TV from the store to home that one time.

You can't even get a small truck anymore. The market is shrinking, and even the ones available are larger than full-sizes from a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    If it's my tax dollar paying for their medical care... I certainly have a right to question their lifestyle choices.
    What the hell does "having the right to question their lifestyle choices" even mean?? If "questioning their lifestyle choices" means "complaining about fat people on the internet", then yeah, I suppose you have that "right".

Gay people getting marriage benefits comes out of my tax dollars, so I have the right to question their lifestyle choices? In addition to obese people, my tax dollars also pay for the healthcare of cigarette smokers and alcoholics, so I am allowed to question their lifestyle choices, correct?

I think its a pretty entitled view to claim that whenever someone else receives benefits paid for with your tax dollars, that you have the right to question their lifestyle. This aint communist Russia, this is MURICA, home of the free. So while you are allowed to go around and question an obese persons choices, they have the right to tell you to stop trying to run their lives and go and fvck yourself.
    Last edited by KeylessEntry; 04-10-2014 at 06:21 AM.

What the hell does "having the right to question their lifestyle choices" even mean?? If "questioning their lifestyle choices" means "complaining about fat people on the internet", then yeah, I suppose you have that "right".

Gay people getting marriage benefits comes out of my tax dollars, so I have the right to question their lifestyle choices? In addition to obese people, my tax dollars also pay for the healthcare of cigarette smokers and alcoholics, so I am allowed to question their lifestyle choices, correct?

I think its a pretty entitled view to claim that whenever someone else receives benefits paid for with your tax dollars, that you have the right to question their lifestyle. This aint communist Russia, this is MURICA, home of the free. So while you are allowed to go around and "question an obese persons choices", they have the right to tell you to stop trying to run their lives and go and fvck yourself.

Murica=the 4th Reich. People in contemporary Russia have more freedom than US citizens.

[color=white]just trolling[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Murica=the 4th Reich. People in contemporary Russia have more freedom than US citizens.

[color=white]just trolling[/color]
    shouldnt you be out collecting scrap metal or something with your gypsie brothers?

[COLOR="White"]lol jk[/COLOR]

shouldnt you be out collecting scrap metal or something with your gypsie brothers?

[COLOR="White"]lol jk[/COLOR]
    nope, my moms sent them to pickpocket from you and Western Europeans

[color=white]not jk ;d [/color]