Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2014

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Default E3 2014

Official thread for the annual gaming convention. According to sources Halo, Uncharted and GTA V will all be shown gameplay footage. Pretty excited.

You guys can post all news relating to E3 in this thread.
    Of course the game I'm anticipating the most is U4. Hearing rumors it will take place in the 1600's and will have a different protagonist, which I hope is not the case. The game just won't feel the same without Nate as the main character. It would be an awful idea, I think there is A LOT left unexplained from Drake's past after U3 ended.

I kinda skipped on NBA 2K & Madden this past year so I'm really hoping they'll be great for PS4 this year. Definitely getting The Show; not a big baseball fan but it just looks phenomenal.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: E3 2014

I've heard a couple unsubstantiated rumors that Rockstar could reveal a next generation Red Dead Redemption at E3. Again, those rumors have not had much legs, but I'd love if they were true. That would be the day I purchase a next generation console.

I'm most excited for The Phantom Pain trailer/gameplay. Ground Zeroes has me ****ing pumped for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I've heard a couple unsubstantiated rumors that Rockstar could reveal a next generation Red Dead Redemption at E3. Again, those rumors have not had much legs, but I'd love if they were true. That would be the day I purchase a next generation console.
    Rockstar doesn't really give a shit about E3. I'm pretty sure they never show up. You never know though.
    Last edited by Heavincent; 04-29-2014 at 04:57 PM.

RDR 2 would be insane, especially on next gen console.
    3 years its taking ND to create Uncharted. I'm so pumped for this shit.

I have been googling every week since last November about Uncharted just to find any new tidbits. RDR, GTA, Uncharted, TLoU are the cream of the crop for me.

rhythmic how pumped are you for TLoU remastered?

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

If they make a sequel to Red Dead Redemption then that might be enough to convince me to get a PS4. Unless they release a PC version this time, then fuck the new consoles for a little while longer.

I wish Nintendo would announce a Metroid game for 3DS. A small part of me getting one was assuming that a Metroid title would be released at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    rhythmic how pumped are you for TLoU remastered?
    So thrilled bro. Was doing back flips when I heard about it.
    I don't even care about dropping the full $70 for the game. A must have for me for the PS4.

Really loving the new controller and I do believe the difference in graphics are extremely noticeable where it's worth spending the extra 450 on a new console. FIFA is SO much better on PS4 than PS3 its pretty incredible.

Excited for the next two months with TLoU: Remastered, Watch Dogs and to see gameplay footage of Uncharted.

NBA lottery pick

Atlus announced a number of Persona related titles last year, I'm hoping to see a little more in regards to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I'm most excited for The Phantom Pain trailer/gameplay. Ground Zeroes has me ****ing pumped for that game.
    Indeed, trailer looked bloody awesome. Especially like the open world elements they've added to it, could take it to a whole new level of awesomeness.

Really surprised Nintendo is passing up E3 again this year. They want to maximize their ability to advertise the Wii U, and still think a super-sized Nintendo Direct is the best way to do so. They're nice videos don't get me wrong, but I'm not even sure most people have even heard of one.

All I'm hoping for, for this year's E3 is: Dino Crisis news, a little Assassin's Creed footage, and maybe most importantly :Mass Effect news. The rumored and semi sorta kinda retailer confirmed remastered trilogy. Is it just a direct port? Is the combat system from the first game going to be redone? All the DLC? etc. Even though I'm still upset about how the series ended, I'd buy it day one. I'd like to at least see where they're heading with ME4 as well.
    Last edited by Rose; 04-30-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Banned

There was rumors of Dino crisis being a xbone exclusive from some magazines awhile back. I hope they announce that and more 3ds games from Nintendos own press thing. I'm not expecting much surprise this year though. I'm imagining indie games being hyped as amazing and console making....

If Nintendo do a big release it'll be the quality of life health thing
    Last edited by outbreak; 05-01-2014 at 04:57 PM.

For cod fans there will be a trailer on sunday, and an article with info. There is a video out there showing cod/vice collaboration on something private military contractors related. Hoping that is the focus of the game, looks interesting enough.

Most excited for unknown games, and uncharted 4.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    There was rumors of Dino crisis being a xbone exclusive from some magazines awhile back. I hope they announce that and more 3ds games from Nintendos own press thing. I'm not expecting much surprise this year though. I'm imagining indie games being hyped as amazing and console making....

If Nintendo do a big release it'll be the quality of life health thing
    What's weird about the Dino Crisis rumors, is that they seem to always be saying it's PS4 exclusive,or its XBone exclusive when to the best of my knowledge Capcom hasn't ever done an exclusive deal, not even for DLC.

I don't think they can do the indie thing again, because that's what the console is at this point. I'm pretty sure they're gonna focus mostly on the 3DS because after having at least one solid release for pretty much every month for the last 18 months or so, there's really not anything big announced for the back half of the year. I'm thinking we might finally get a new F-Zero.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    What's weird about the Dino Crisis rumors, is that they seem to always be saying it's PS4 exclusive,or its XBone exclusive when to the best of my knowledge Capcom hasn't ever done an exclusive deal, not even for DLC.

I don't think they can do the indie thing again, because that's what the console is at this point. I'm pretty sure they're gonna focus mostly on the 3DS because after having at least one solid release for pretty much every month for the last 18 months or so, there's really not anything big announced for the back half of the year. I'm thinking we might finally get a new F-Zero.
    What was the ps4 rumour? The xbox one had some actual evidence to it i think. Just hope whatever they do it isn't like the last dino crisis was.

I was hoping for a 3ds and wii u metroid (either the same on both like smash or concurrent launches of two different metroid games). Their rumoured to be showing new hard ware but I really don't see them making major changes to the 3ds or wii u right now so my moneys still on their health and fitness device being some sort of wearable tech like those fit bit things that links up with nintendo systems.