Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #31
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Default Re: "LeBron has to strip Kobe of the MVP trophy, and he has not done that yet."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdog1
Actually James and Wade hold the ball to make plays for team mates. Kobe just doesn't have that skill. Kobe shoots half court shots because he is a terrible decision maker. He has some of the worst shot selections in the league.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #32
Mdog1
Banned

Default Re: "LeBron has to strip Kobe of the MVP trophy, and he has not done that yet."

Sorry Gib but it is the truth. If the game is on the line I have seen at least twice this year Kobe shoot a 5 foot behind the line double teamed fad away three pointer instead of passing it to the open man.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #33
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
Sorry Gib but it is the truth. If the game is on the line I have seen at least twice this year Kobe shoot a 5 foot behind the line double teamed fad away three pointer instead of passing it to the open man.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #34
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Maybe watch a close Lakers game? Because like I said I have seen it.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #36
Stephen A Smith
Saw a basketball once

Quote:

We all know this isn't true. Don't make up random garbage unless you have video footage to back it up.
Stephen A Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #37
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen A Smith
We all know this isn't true. Don't make up random garbage unless you have video footage to back it up.
Kinda like how we know you arent Steven A. Smith
Old 03-08-2009, 02:16 PM   #38
Stephen A Smith
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Kinda like how we know you arent Steven A. Smith

Of course I'm not Stephen A. Smith. This is my account name. It's not like I've made posts saying, "Hey guys, this is the real Stephen A. Smith!"

I actually think Stephen A. Smith is one of the most annoying guys on television. He's kind of funny, but he's an idiot.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:16 PM   #39
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

the MVP is currently Lebron's to lose.
nonetheless, imo, Wade is having the best season of the Big 3.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #40
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:

I am sorry that I do not want to waste ten minutes of my day to look up footage of games that Kobe made a bad decision in. Watch the first Miami game this season and you will see it though. The other one I am not even sure which team it was against, I have watched a lot of basketball games this year.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #41
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
the MVP is currently Lebron's to lose.
nonetheless, imo, Wade is having the best season of the Big 3.
I agree. I would love to see what Wade would be doing on the Lakers.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #42
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

Quote:
I agree. I would love to see what Wade would be doing on the Lakers.

Likewise, I would love to see what he could do on the Cavs.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #43
Stephen A Smith
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
I am sorry that I do not want to waste ten minutes of my day to look up footage of games that Kobe made a bad decision in. Watch the first Miami game this season and you will see it though. The other one I am not even sure which team it was against, I have watched a lot of basketball games this year.

If you're referring to the Miami Heat game then at least remember it correctly. Kobe created for Sasha - who missed. Two free throws by the Heat and Kobe is forced to take a long three pointer with next to no time left...
Old 03-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #44
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:
If you're referring to the Miami Heat game then at least remember it correctly. Kobe created for Sasha - who missed. Two free throws by the Heat and Kobe is forced to take a long three pointer with next to no time left...
That is the game, but I believe there was almost 2 seconds left. Enough time to get the ball, recognize the double and pass it to an open player.

Yes I would like to see what Wade could do with the Cavs, but I don't see him on the Cavs being as good as he could be on the Lakers. The Cavs are built around James, where as the Lakers are built around the triangle. So even though Wade and James are similar talents, I don't think that Mo/DWade would group together as well as Wade/Gasol would.

Still would be better than he is with the Heat.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #45
B-Easy
Local High School Star

haha "he has to strip him of the MVP" ..what a corny quote, like someone said, what is this WWE?

ESPN and sportswriting is becoming like a soap opera...its not about whos better anymore, but more about drama...look at the news..TO, Arod,Phelps, Shaq, etc..
B-Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: