Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-13-2008, 12:06 AM   #1
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

Default iverson for hinrich

as a big nuggets fan- i was wondering, would you make a trade involving hinrich for iverson?

would you take iverson, kmart, and camby for hinrich and gordon?hinrich, tyrus thomas, and your 1st(outside the top 3)?

the three of them add up to over 50 million expiring cap dollars in the lebron/wade free agency year- is that a valuble package to teams? or you specifacally?

would ai kmart and camby have value around the league if the nugs were to rebuild?

i would trade you iverson and 3 future picks for hinrich the #8ish first rd pick-?? you may be able to put a another salary in?
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

Default Re: iverson for hinrich

Iverson k-mart and camby for Heinrich and Gordon?

You have to be smoking crack to accept that if you are Denver.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
as a big nuggets fan- i was wondering, would you make a trade involving hinrich for iverson?

would you take iverson, kmart, and camby for hinrich and gordon?hinrich, tyrus thomas, and your 1st(outside the top 3)?

the three of them add up to over 50 million expiring cap dollars in the lebron/wade free agency year- is that a valuble package to teams? or you specifacally?

would ai kmart and camby have value around the league if the nugs were to rebuild?

i would trade you iverson and 3 future picks for hinrich the #8ish first rd pick-?? you may be able to put a another salary in?

Have you even seen a bulls game before?
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry

LOL... as a Bulls fan I only hope.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:49 AM   #6
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

I wish
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:28 AM   #7
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

thank you- i guess i got my answers

yes i do say iverson kmart and camby for hinrich gordon thomas and a #9 ish pick- i dont want to trade camby or mabey even kmart

i really wanted more to gauge camby's value to see if he, as i expect would have the most value of the 3 and be the key chip IF the nuggets were to rebuild

i believe ben gordon would hold the most value leauge wide of any peice in that trade, especially over time

a kirk hinrich/iverson swap would be very similar to a shaq marion deal- marion was universilly considered a better talent than shaq, yet shaq gives the suns something different and people are coming around on understanding how important roles are in this league

imo-hinrich for iverson immidiatly solve the huge image problem that the nuggets have- politically correct or not- (and maybe every teams fans think it but) nugs get worse treatment from the officials than any team- again imo- trading iverson for hinrich would in some ways be trading the nba's most hardcore "image" for the nba's #1 image

also yes i have watched imo a fair amount of bulls and i do believe that tyrus tomas would be electric in between melo and nene or even camby- as your best big he just isn't that knd of player- as a cutter for dunks and a wide open jump shooter- this guy has those skills

i would draft russel westbrook with your #9 pick

here is my rebuilt nuggets rotation

hirich,,gordon,westbrook
jr,melo,klieza,
najera,tyrus thomas,nene,and a dorsey/thabeet
maybe still camby or kmart? also a fa pf shooter such as nachbar

i didnt come here to try to pitch a trade to screw anybody over-i think this helps both franchises

chicago would immidiatly re- become a playoff team- likely a top four team

denver would imo begin to build a core for a still to come dynasty- w who i think could be great players or barganing chips that will hold big value in gordon and thomas

i just strongly believe that this currently assembled nugget team will not win it all, but that this teams future will have championships in it's future but only if value is added for those 3 as opposed to them playing out thier contracts and careers before rebuilding

sorry to those of you who believe this is stupid- im just interested in how much you value your own players and nug players- i am also interested in whether or not your team may be rebuilt- is it a good time for both?
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
marksmith
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:

yes i do say iverson kmart and camby for hinrich gordon thomas and a #9 ish pick- i dont want to trade camby or mabey even kmart

i really wanted more to gauge camby's value to see if he, as i expect would have the most value of the 3 and be the key chip IF the nuggets were to rebuild

i believe ben gordon would hold the most value leauge wide of any peice in that trade, especially over time

a kirk hinrich/iverson swap would be very similar to a shaq marion deal- marion was universilly considered a better talent than shaq, yet shaq gives the suns something different and people are coming around on understanding how important roles are in this league

imo-hinrich for iverson immidiatly solve the huge image problem that the nuggets have- politically correct or not- (and maybe every teams fans think it but) nugs get worse treatment from the officials than any team- again imo- trading iverson for hinrich would in some ways be trading the nba's most hardcore "image" for the nba's #1 image

also yes i have watched imo a fair amount of bulls and i do believe that tyrus tomas would be electric in between melo and nene or even camby- as your best big he just isn't that knd of player- as a cutter for dunks and a wide open jump shooter- this guy has those skills

hirich,,gordon,westbrook
jr,melo,klieza,

i didnt come here to try to pitch a trade to screw anybody over-i think this helps both franchises

denver would imo begin to build a core for a still to come dynasty- w who i think could be great players or barganing chips that will hold big value in gordon and thomas

i just strongly believe that this currently assembled nugget team will not win it all, but that this teams future will have championships in it's future but only if value is added for those 3 as opposed to them playing out thier contracts and careers before rebuilding

sorry to those of you who believe this is stupid- im just interested in how much you value your own players and nug players- i am also interested in whether or not your team may be rebuilt- is it a good time for both?

To be honest, I don't think you're that far off the mark here - except Thomas is really the ONLY player on this team worth keeping. That's not to say he's untradeable, no one on this team is, but if there's a guy most Bulls fans would like to keep, it's TT.

I don't see it as realistic though only because John Paxson, Bulls GM, is in love with "character guys" - especially ones with mediocre basketball skills. Not to mention our new coach, rumor has it, might be Larry Brown. So yeah, if he's considering Larry Brown, that's a definite no go.

I wouldn't mind dealing Hinrich and Gooden to you, though, maybe in a three way deal that would land us JO and Indiana's first.
marksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #9
miller123

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry

im wit u not even iverson for those two would work i mean i watched hinrich brick a five footer i mean i thought it was the NbA.
miller123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:54 PM   #10
miller123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
LOL... as a Bulls fan I only hope.
well ur gonna be hopen for the rest of your life.
miller123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

Quote:

hirich,,gordon,westbrook
jr,melo,klieza,

First of all, you think Ben Gordon is the most valuable piece there? A SG that plays mediocre off the bench is more valuable to you than one of the best SG of all time (Iverson) or a previous DPOY (Camby) or a decent PF (K-Mart). Mediocre SG are probably the easiest thing to find in the NBA, and that is why Gordon is not nearly as valuable as Iverson or Camby.

I think Denver should make a trade while AI and Camby still have some value, but they should aquire much better players than Gordon and Heinrich for them.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 2 3 5
Any Bulls fan who wouldn't take that deal is likely under the age of 10. Hinrich blows compared to Iverson. Not sure if you'd find one Nuggets fan who'd be happy with either of those two deals you posted.
Iverson is a 1975...He's good for hall of fame, not for Bulls
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote