Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #16
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Default Re: Clippers Hosting Nuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningfreak
were we watching the same game? the Nuggets went on a huge run! they got it down to a 2 point game there was a collapse just not one that gave up the lead thank god...

That was his prediction before 3rd quarter but still I don't mind a collapse as long as they hold out for the W.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:59 PM   #17
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
That was his prediction before 3rd quarter but still I don't mind a collapse as long as they hold out for the W.

I don't know, I'd be a little concerned about the collapse. This is what kills the Clippers. The 4th quarter meltdown. They pulled off the win, but the same problem always arises for the Clipps. They simply have melt downs where they collapse defensively and offensively for long stretches of the game, especially late in the game. They played better than they are last night, and almost let it get away. Great win, but its not that great of a victory as it could have been

Did anyone else enjoy watching Mardy Collins as much as I did? he played great scrappy D, and was a huge reason for their success last night. This guy needs more time, even if it does cut into Baron's minutes. I just don't really trust Baron Davis out there all the time.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:43 AM   #18
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas

Did anyone else enjoy watching Mardy Collins as much as I did? he played great scrappy D, and was a huge reason for their success last night. This guy needs more time, even if it does cut into Baron's minutes. I just don't really trust Baron Davis out there all the time.

I think many people forget how serviceable Collins was last season.. he always finds a way to productive.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #19
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
I think many people forget how serviceable Collins was last season.. he always finds a way to productive.

Yea, he was very consistent and productive last year after all the injuries went down. I guess he got lost in the rotation this year because of Telfair's production. But the guy needs to get more PT. He can run the point or he slide to the 2. And he can defend either position.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: