Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Cali Love

Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

Default Re: THE FINAL FOUR: National Semifinals and THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, April 2nd & 4th

Butler is getting EVERY call.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Is anyone else getting tired of Jim Nantz being the guy who calls every big event for CBS? FOX does like the same thing with Joe Buck.

I'd rather hear Ian Eagle or Gus Johnson.

VCU finally having a bad shooting night from three and are in a little bit of trouble. It seems like Butler has had four or five shots in the lane touch every part of the rim and pop out.

who's watching my game tonight as we go up against kentucky!!!

shit should b a wild one.

look out for number #15 of uconn.

NBA rookie of the year

This Skeen fellow looks like he could be a next-level sort of guy. What are his hopes as a prospect?

Oh shit he missed the conversion on the possible four-pointer.

NBA rookie of the year

This game's over. Two consecutive NCAA Finals for Butler. Wow.

chips93
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    This Skeen fellow looks like he could be a next-level sort of guy. What are his hopes as a prospect?
    not great, he can hit the three, but thats the only nba level skill that he has

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jamie-Skeen-1214/

Book 'em Dan'l

congrats to butler.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Now the real game is bout to be on

UUUUCOOONNNN

chips93

i'll be rooting for uconn, but i think kentucky wins it, brandon knight is long and quick, he has the tools to slow down kemba, jeremy lamb and oriakhi will need to make plays, cause kentucky has surely been game planning for kemba all week, cant wait for the game

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Kemba struggling against the length of Kentucky. Makes me question his prospect on the next level

chips93

calhoun is gonna wase kemba into the game as usual i guess, hasnt really run anything for him yet, just let him get his feel for the game first

chips93

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Kemba struggling against the length of Kentucky. Makes me question his prospect on the next level

he is just easing his way into the game, its how he always plays