Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: When a chic begs for no condom

My brother just knocked up his girlfriend because she didn't want to use a condom. I haven't gone raw since.

NBA Superstar

I don't get hooking up online. At least not at my age. So many girls to meet in the real world. Work. School. Partying (the easiest of e-z's).

I don't get why you'd waste the time and effort to meet someone online.

The average IQ on ISH just dropped at least a few points. One week and you're actually considering this?

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

i have a hard time meeting good nice quality girls so i signed up for this christian dating network, and im not the type looking to get laid, i seriously want to meet a attractive very nice girl to date... now im dating 2 pretty hot ones for about two weeks, and 2 others that are pretty which im about to go on a date on soon, anyways i thought these girls were good christians but one of them already wanted to sleep with me, she invited me over for dinner and we were watching american idol, then all of a sudden we started getting it on and then she started to unzip my pants and i was caught totally off gaurd like whoaaaa!!!! i was really nervous and wasnt' ready so i told her im sorry i have to go! and i left embarassed, but she still calls and wants to hang out but i told her i wanted to take things slow and chill, and she understood

anyways i tried the whole myspace thing and the girls there are garbage, i highly recomend the christian dating network, don't let there religion fool you.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    I don't get hooking up online. At least not at my age. So many girls to meet in the real world. Work. School. Partying (the easiest of e-z's).

I don't get why you'd waste the time and effort to meet someone online.
    I won't front I have met a few girls online, with law school theres just not as much time to go out and meet girls, and there are a few I'd try at my school but you have to be careful because the community is so small that your business is out the next day after going out with one of these girls. Sometimes you meet good girls, sometimes you don't. But the raw thing? Negative, STDs are real.

Quote Originally Posted by HisJoeness
    You swapped cum with her?
    Nope. I let her eat both. She enjoyed eating proteins.
    Last edited by kobesabi; 04-16-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Thank you all for all the advices.

So the general concensus is DON'T unless you know her really well which was what my gut was telling me...I'm glad I'm not the only guy holding out on situation like that. It started like a sexual relationship and could probably turned out to FB relationships I guess if I stayed longer.

She seemed clean, but I can't tell if she has herpes or not unless I see her more through the year. I know people who have herpes can't hide their mouth sore whenever it breakout every year.

Quote Originally Posted by crounsa810
    You don't want to end up like this guy:
    You don't want to end up like this guy:

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
    LOL. yea I was afraid of that too. If you get a woopsie like that, do you have to pay alimony even if you two are not married?
    Last edited by kobesabi; 04-16-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Fuck no!

You have to think of it like this.

This girl, you just met. NOT ONLY IS SHE WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, but she's down to go raw? Damn and she actually is the one let alone asking but BEGGING for it? Damnnn

it should lead you to think, What kind of guys are hittin that sh!t, if the guys barely have to know her and are able to hit it raw?

What does that say about the guys?
    and how many of those guys are having sex with the same type of girls that are easy and letting them and other guys go raw?

And how many guys arre actually hiting that sh!t? And she wants you to go raw?
    its like a cycle that you shouldnt want to enter my man.lol

I prolly wouldnt mess with a girl I met with online. I MIGHT let her give me dome, but thats WITH a condom, as far as smashing, defff... not in the 1st week of meeting her and defffff not raw..
    LOL I know, there was 2 voices going through my head while I was boinking her. One was reasoning similarly things like what you said. "Too fast. Too risky. Nymph. Isn't she afraid of getting preggo? She got STDs already or AIDS or something? Out to take revenge? Rebound sex? She must got something else behind it. Is she like this to everyone or just me? You may regret...don't do it."

The other was "DO it...Do it...you are about to explode....do it." lol all the reasonings do and don't. Time to bail before I can't think. So I bailed before the DO overwhelmed the DON'T. She was really pissed though from her facial expression.

She's the only one so far that begged for no condom within short time and even shaved for me. I thought it was going to be like one night stand, but it goes farther. All that for my b-day.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I've been with females who preferred we not use rubbers but never a female I just met who begged for it raw. To me thats psycho and only bad can result out of it. Not worth the nut. As my man Rasheed said all she can give me is dome. I gurantee tho if you posted her photos we'd all laugh at how average at best lookin she is. No fine, fly female on the internet is going to beg you to go raw dawg upon first meeting. Knowing neither of you have a clue about the other. There are attractive nympho's out but I highly doubt this chick is one. And I'm not one to promote females you sleep with off the internet cant be hot/arent hot. But your story doesnt add up where you are sleeping with a female I would give you *dapz* on.

Even if you met this chick at school, club, lounge, mall and within a week she wants to get laid? You still strap up. Common sense.
    This one was like a 7.5 and DD, blond, blue eyes, sorority sister. I usually meet girls elsewhere, not online. Girls online are usually flakes anyway. So I usually don't take online girls seriously and was just teasing them anyway just for fun. Usually nothing more than just chats. Who knew it escalate to even more.

It's not like we have our first meet and fk like rabbit. I still have to work it, but somehow this one was going much easier and fast. It took like a 1 wk before we get in bed which was slow for some of my buddies. I'd still play card as usual, but the only difference with this one was I didn't take it seriously from the begining and was constantly teasing her making her laugh most of the time. From the time I chat with her online to phone game to first fun meet by third day to playful touch and kiss and spank game, sexual talks and foreplays, walking and making out at the beach, to daring her wearing no panties at movie theater to dinner and giving me a BJ at work after hour when I went there to pick up something after hour. From the way she responded and shaved for me and reciprocate sexually, I knew then that we be banging each other like rabbit soon.

Funny thing, I read an article earlier today:
    http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/people...over-hiv,81986

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator

Its 2009 and you are still meeting girls off of Myspace.
    Girls are girls, it doesn't matter where they are. I usually meet at through other venues. The difference I noticed is the the ones that revolve around online seemed to be flakier than the one that revolve more of their time offline. Most girls now a day have Myspace and or Facebook anyway, so why skip the field there?

Don't take the condom off ever unless you have been together for at least 1 year, by then you would have known if she may have a STD.
    Yea good point, but maybe 6 months instead? 1 year is kinda long?
    Last edited by kobesabi; 04-16-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisk
    Funny thing, I read an article earlier today:
    http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/people...over-hiv,81986
    LOL ok I definitely bail if it goes too fast or seemed too good to be true.

She faces up to 10 years in jail if she is found guilty of causing dangerous bodily harm.
    Wow, I didn't know you can get jail time for that? Probably just in Europe, otherwise we be hearing it alot in the US?

pics or it didnt happen.

Quote Originally Posted by nbastatus
    pics or it didnt happen.
    Pic of me boning the chic? NO. Even if I had one, still No. I'm just checking out what other guys decision and handling under that situation. I'm not trying to show off or whatever. You can believe or not believe, it doesn't matter. Sorry to say but are you still fresh?

Pic of her? No, she's also a Laker fan, who knows someone here might knows her or is her current bf. LOL Or she could run into here some day. She'll be posting my pix elsewhere in retaliation. Not good especially when I bailed on her first.
    Last edited by kobesabi; 04-16-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Hellbound

I always suggest strappin up unless you've been with the girl for a while, and know her well enough to know A) she's clean, and B) she's not lying when she says she's on birth control.

That being said, I slayed this girl raw last night. And the day before. I couldn't help myself. Now I'm paranoid, cuz I don't really know her like that. I'm pretty sure she's not bangin other dudes currently, but I don't know if she's on birth control or if she has any priors. It's not a good idea to do so. But gotdamnit it feels so much better. The **** truthfully just isn't fair. It's like the cruelest part of life.