Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Liberal Hypocrisy: Mexican man gets mad for being called rapists and drug dealers

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat
    You ignorant racist ****.

You don't call Asians orientals. You can call things from the orient orientals, but not people

You dumb ****ing idiot.
    Why exactly? How is it any different than calling people westerners?

Default Re: Liberal Hypocrisy: Mexican man gets mad for being called rapists and drug dealers

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I assume some of them are good people.
    I also assume that some white men aren't pedophiles nor mass murderers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I also assume that some white men aren't pedophiles nor mass murderers
    Well, obviously. Countries with majority white populations have by far the least amount of pedophilia and murder in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Well, obviously. Countries with majority white populations have by far the least amount of pedophilia and murder in the world.
    Not in the US.

Not in the US.

Let's rephrase that.

Countries with majority whites have the most civilised societies in the world.

Not in the US.
    Not in the US what? You think the US doesn't have one of the lowest pedophilia rates and murder rates? You think it has higher rates than Mexico?

Banned

I'm not racist tho, there's a hot little Filipina I'd love to get my mitts on at work, such a hot little spinner, oooh la la!
    Yes we know about your infidelities and the Tinder fiasco. Your people are notorious for infidelities.

There is a reason why your supposed family is in Mexico and you are here.

Are you still cheating on your wife?

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Yes we know about your infidelities and the Tinder fiasco. Your people are notorious for infidelities.

There is a reason why your supposed family is in Mexico and you are here.

Are you still cheating on your wife?
    One thing is to fantasize about banging strange, another is to actually act on it.

It's normal for any guy (single or married) to want to **** strange, but that's where faithful men seperates themselves from the horndogs who do cheat on their wives.

No, I haven't fvcked around and I've had my opportunities to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    calling asians "orientals" is as ignoramus as it gets. as one of the leaders of the liberal round table, "the man" is now excommunicated from any liberal identity that persists on the forum and any points that he may make moving forward will not represent the ideas of the liberal brotherhood of ISH. Unless he acknowledges his ignorance and apologizes to everyone.

stfu you oriental fahggot

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat
    You ignorant racist ****.

You don't call Asians orientals. You can call things from the orient orientals, but not people

You dumb ****ing idiot.

You are retarded

Should have just titled the thread "ISH's most evident self-hating racist fa[COLOR="Black"]ggot[/COLOR] embarrasses himself again".

Time again and again with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    stfu you oriental fahggot
    i could only imagine what kind of sorry ass life you live with the little amount of competence that you possess. Pleb.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i could only imagine what kind of sorry ass life you live with the little amount of competence that you possess. Pleb.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

TheMan upset that unrest over illegal immigration equals racism but insults Asians and gays. Nathanjizzle upset that TheMan insults Asians but makes anti-Jewish racist comments in the NBA forum. What a time!

If these liberals were forced to live with each other and not have conservatives as a scapegoat to blame their problems on, they would eat each other alive.

If conservative and common sense Americans lived in a world without liberals we'd be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Should have just titled the thread "ISH's most evident self-hating racist fa[COLOR="Black"]ggot[/COLOR] embarrasses himself again".

Time again and again with this guy.
    Did I fvck your mother or what?

I have zero idea who you are but you love trying to insult me every chance you get, again, did I fvck your mom or sister, cousin, what?

Da fuq outta here fggot