Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacers vs. Jazz Thread

The Pacers are looking great, I just got back home, and I find out that we're up by 19 at halftime, and now up by 25 with 9:00 left in the game! what a game, we're 10-20 from downtown....
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Pacers vs. Jazz Thread

Ugh, Granger's stats have gone down [although with his great start, that is expected] and O'Neal has been putting up poor numbers, too, but prolly because of his injury [I wouldn't know, I've been gone from the game for so damn long!]. It's amazing how well the supporting cast has been doing. Any word on possible J-O'Neal trades, or are they dead? I think they might as well keep him and try to make a run. They're doing well right now, and once O'Neal's fully healthy, they should be ready to rise to elite status in the East, at least temporarily. I would really like to see them develop as a team and become conference contenders, and possibly take down the Celtics.

I'll try to start watching the games more and give more insightful opinions, but right now (NBA) basketball has been driven to the back of my head.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:13 AM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Ugh, Granger's stats have gone down [although with his great start, that is expected] and O'Neal has been putting up poor numbers, too, but prolly because of his injury [I wouldn't know, I've been gone from the game for so damn long!]. It's amazing how well the supporting cast has been doing. Any word on possible J-O'Neal trades, or are they dead? I think they might as well keep him and try to make a run. They're doing well right now, and once O'Neal's fully healthy, they should be ready to rise to elite status in the East, at least temporarily. I would really like to see them develop as a team and become conference contenders, and possibly take down the Celtics.

I'll try to start watching the games more and give more insightful opinions, but right now (NBA) basketball has been driven to the back of my head.
now, that's what i like to hear, if the pacers can just play like they have been in their victories, averaging 111 ppg, compared to their losses when they only get 93 ppg, then we could actually contend............. to get out of the first round, :. But there is a lot of "ifs" you run into....
Old 11-18-2007, 01:03 AM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

This is just a post to add to my total since I'm down by like 200-something or something.

marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:11 AM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
This is just a post to add to my total since I'm down by like 200-something or something.

hahahahahhahaha... and KD is gone from your precious elim game
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: