Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

1 fluke quarter against the Wizards got him 2 million per.

He's living a charmed life.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

Have to agree with you. Pargo literally makes me cringe everytime he has the ball in his hands. We thought Larry Hughes was bad...my goodness. Like I said in another post, I'm counting the days until the end of the season so that Pargo is no longer under contract with the Bulls.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

The thing that pisses me off about him is that he plays like he thinks he's a damn all star. No Pargo, you ass hat, it's not okay for you to shoot a fade away 18 footer 3 seconds into the shot clock.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #4
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

When I criticized this signing, everyone on here jumped on me. Saying I wasn't a Bulls fan.

I had seen enough of Pargo, on the Bulls and other teams to know he was a scrub and would not help this team at all. Now everyone realizes it.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
When I criticized this signing, everyone on here jumped on me. Saying I wasn't a Bulls fan.

Don't try to make it seem like that's why people were all over you. There was a lot more to it. You were convinced the Bulls couldn't make the play-offs coming into the season, and when healthy, the Bulls were play-off bound...maybe as high as the fifth seed.

Quote:
I had seen enough of Pargo, on the Bulls and other teams to know he was a scrub and would not help this team at all. Now everyone realizes it.

No one expected him to be this bad though. The last time I had seen him in the NBA before this season was with the Hornets, and he was actually decent off the bench.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Don't try to make it seem like that's why people were all over you. There was a lot more to it. You were convinced the Bulls couldn't make the play-offs coming into the season, and when healthy, the Bulls were play-off bound...maybe as high as the fifth seed.
I criticized the FO because they did let BG walk, but I was happy with him going. The thing they did was follow it up with this scrub Pargo. He had CP3 making him look good in NO, but he is not capable and wasn't going to get us 19 per like some were saying on here. I felt like they weren't even trying.

And I did say that they were going to be a 10th place team, I admit that. They surprised me and I was happy with that, no one could predict the injuries and that hurt this team badly.

But I was right in my criticism of Pargo and I hope he is gone next year, I'll pack his bags myself.

Quote:
No one expected him to be this bad though. The last time I had seen him in the NBA before this season was with the Hornets, and he was actually decent off the bench.
I expected it.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
I criticized the FO because they did let BG walk, but I was happy with him going. The thing they did was follow it up with this scrub Pargo. He had CP3 making him look good in NO, but he is not capable and wasn't going to get us 19 per like some were saying on here. I felt like they weren't even trying.

And I did say that they were going to be a 10th place team, I admit that. They surprised me and I was happy with that, no one could predict the injuries and that hurt this team badly.

I expected it.

Just for the record, I wasn't one of those thinking he could average 10+ points a game. I just really felt he could help the Bulls shooting a bit and play a role. He hasn't be able to do either. When in the game, Pargo acts like he's our number one option. I personally never seen this coming, but we're all wrong here and there.

Quote:
But I was right in my criticism of Pargo and I hope he is gone next year, I'll pack his bags myself.

And I'll help. It'll get done faster.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
Glide2keva

Quote:
Just for the record, I wasn't one of those thinking he could average 10+ points a game. I just really felt he could help the Bulls shooting a bit and play a role. He hasn't be able to do either. When in the game, Pargo acts like he's our number one option. I personally never seen this coming, but we're all wrong here and there.
You know my perspective is the best interests for the team. He just wasn't one of those players that was going to help this team, specifically for the reasons you suggested. He thinks he is better than what he is. His shooting has proven to be overrated, seeing as he can't hit the broadside of a barn with a beachball all season.

He was good for one great game, but not a whole season. You just never know when that game is going to come.

Quote:
And I'll help. It'll get done faster.
Well we just need to find out where he lives, since he's from Chicago.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: