Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
dak121
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,384
dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

1 fluke quarter against the Wizards got him 2 million per.

He's living a charmed life.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,509
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

Have to agree with you. Pargo literally makes me cringe everytime he has the ball in his hands. We thought Larry Hughes was bad...my goodness. Like I said in another post, I'm counting the days until the end of the season so that Pargo is no longer under contract with the Bulls.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Pharcyde
Big like Magic
 
Pharcyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,284
Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

The thing that pisses me off about him is that he plays like he thinks he's a damn all star. No Pargo, you ass hat, it's not okay for you to shoot a fade away 18 footer 3 seconds into the shot clock.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #4
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Glide2keva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,292
Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

When I criticized this signing, everyone on here jumped on me. Saying I wasn't a Bulls fan.

I had seen enough of Pargo, on the Bulls and other teams to know he was a scrub and would not help this team at all. Now everyone realizes it.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,509
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
When I criticized this signing, everyone on here jumped on me. Saying I wasn't a Bulls fan.

Don't try to make it seem like that's why people were all over you. There was a lot more to it. You were convinced the Bulls couldn't make the play-offs coming into the season, and when healthy, the Bulls were play-off bound...maybe as high as the fifth seed.

Quote:
I had seen enough of Pargo, on the Bulls and other teams to know he was a scrub and would not help this team at all. Now everyone realizes it.

No one expected him to be this bad though. The last time I had seen him in the NBA before this season was with the Hornets, and he was actually decent off the bench.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Glide2keva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,292
Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Don't try to make it seem like that's why people were all over you. There was a lot more to it. You were convinced the Bulls couldn't make the play-offs coming into the season, and when healthy, the Bulls were play-off bound...maybe as high as the fifth seed.
I criticized the FO because they did let BG walk, but I was happy with him going. The thing they did was follow it up with this scrub Pargo. He had CP3 making him look good in NO, but he is not capable and wasn't going to get us 19 per like some were saying on here. I felt like they weren't even trying.

And I did say that they were going to be a 10th place team, I admit that. They surprised me and I was happy with that, no one could predict the injuries and that hurt this team badly.

But I was right in my criticism of Pargo and I hope he is gone next year, I'll pack his bags myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
No one expected him to be this bad though. The last time I had seen him in the NBA before this season was with the Hornets, and he was actually decent off the bench.
I expected it.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,509
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
I criticized the FO because they did let BG walk, but I was happy with him going. The thing they did was follow it up with this scrub Pargo. He had CP3 making him look good in NO, but he is not capable and wasn't going to get us 19 per like some were saying on here. I felt like they weren't even trying.

And I did say that they were going to be a 10th place team, I admit that. They surprised me and I was happy with that, no one could predict the injuries and that hurt this team badly.

I expected it.

Just for the record, I wasn't one of those thinking he could average 10+ points a game. I just really felt he could help the Bulls shooting a bit and play a role. He hasn't be able to do either. When in the game, Pargo acts like he's our number one option. I personally never seen this coming, but we're all wrong here and there.

Quote:
But I was right in my criticism of Pargo and I hope he is gone next year, I'll pack his bags myself.

And I'll help. It'll get done faster.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Glide2keva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,292
Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jannero Pargo is the shittiest player I have ever seen in a Bulls uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Just for the record, I wasn't one of those thinking he could average 10+ points a game. I just really felt he could help the Bulls shooting a bit and play a role. He hasn't be able to do either. When in the game, Pargo acts like he's our number one option. I personally never seen this coming, but we're all wrong here and there.
You know my perspective is the best interests for the team. He just wasn't one of those players that was going to help this team, specifically for the reasons you suggested. He thinks he is better than what he is. His shooting has proven to be overrated, seeing as he can't hit the broadside of a barn with a beachball all season.

He was good for one great game, but not a whole season. You just never know when that game is going to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
And I'll help. It'll get done faster.
Well we just need to find out where he lives, since he's from Chicago.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy