Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-10-2018, 12:13 PM   #46
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Default Re: Curry is one of the best Finals performers ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronbron23
it's not serious dude lol. I could care less if warriors go on and win 10 more rings. Warriors and curry are exciting to watch it's fun watching teams trying to strategize a way to beat them. You'll be the one crying about curry going 0/13 in finals MVP because as long as Durants on the team he'll never get one and if Durant leaves he'll never win another finals again so either way curry and his fan boys are screwed
Simon, you're the one getting triggered in every single Curry topic that's been made on ish. You post on them more than I do.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:28 PM   #47
Bronbron23
Made that high school varsity squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper
Of course I do, I'm a defender first IRL.

Doesn't matter how long someone has been covering something in terms of understanding its mechanics/IQ completely. I can read/write about welding for 5 years but I won't truly understand it until I myself start to physically weld. Difference is that it is not part of my job to also make hot takes about welding to create controversial headlines for clicks.

The basketball opinion of media journalists will always be a joke compared to the opinions of people who have touched an NBA court.

But to your point, yes the Dubs would've most likely lost without Iggy's defense on Bran.
I don't know about a joke. They usually get finals MVP voting right. Reg season maybe a different story. And yeah guys who played usually know the game better but that's not always the case. There's some really good coaches that never played that know the game much better than guys that did play. There are definitely some idiots on the voting panel but I'm pretty sure there are also some ex coaches and players on there also but I could be wrong. Either way that's kinda irrelevant in this argument because I dont think anyone on this forum ever touched the NBA court either.
Bronbron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:29 PM   #48
Bronbron23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Simon, you're the one getting triggered in every single Curry topic that's been made on ish. You post on them more than I do.
who the flick is Simon bro?
Old 12-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #49
Bronbron23

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
Get back to me when Steph Curry gets outscored by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals
Ok yeah Bron played like doo doo that series. What does that have to do with curry not being a top finals performer lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: