Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West arrested on weapons charges

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    Man why people be acting like when somebody be strapped they a bad person? Dc is a terrible place to live so I don't blame him. He should have had em registered tho. It wasn't a normal motorcyle either it was on a spyder. He had a shotgun in a guitar case desperado style.
    what the hell would you know about DC being a terrible place to live? I live 15 minutes from where he was pulled and it isn't anything close to a hood that requires 3 weapons.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    My point was that if he was simply coming from the range then:

a) he may get a reduced charge
    b) coming from the range packing does not make him stupid or a bad guy
    i was referring to the guy that said he should come back to DC

EvilDooinz

Upon hearing the news, Lebron left the building and was last seen sitting on the bus, refusing to speak with anyone.

WTF is he thinking?

He trying to be El Mariachi?

Serious playground baller

This site is going downhill.... i think i might call this the TMZ website.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Unless you're an American citizen who has the RIGHT to keep and bear arms as per the second f*cking amendment, you f*cking worthless, piece of sh*t Nazi homo.

I hope you live overseas, otherwise I'd pick you up and chuck you into the f*cking Atlantic. Get the f*ck outta my country you lazy communist.

NOW, he deserves whatever he gets if he's violated that states gun laws.
    The voice of the Republican party, ladies and gentlemen......let's give him a hand.

yeah, I said it...

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    you don't need to drive around DC with a shotgun and two other guns. its not beirut. And unless he was delivering medicine to his dying kids, if somewhere is THAT dangerous you should not be there. WTF are you smoking? Don't be such a homer, you can be a big D-West fan and still reazlie this was asinine.
    Nothin to do wit being a homer. Plax got screwed and I hate the giants. I guess it depends on how u grow up. I keep a glock n the glove box cuz its some crazy people around here. My dad keep one and he a preacher. This is just in akron so think bout dc! You say move but home is home. Delonte dumb for not having the license for the guns but to me ain't nothin wrong wit rolling around strapped. Y'all say hire a bodyguard and that's coo but sometimes I'm sure you don't want somebody following yo every move.

why live??

Congratualtions on the career Delonte, cause it's over now.

Anthony Parker has arrived to steal your minutes. Delonte on death watch

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    If LeBron was the team leader everyone says he is, he would've transported those guns himself instead of delegating it to Delonte. SMH j/k
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    If LeBron was the team leader everyone says he is, he would've transported those guns himself instead of delegating it to Delonte. SMH j/k
    He did. He told West to work on his shooting in the offseason, but he didn't know West was functionally retarded...

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    Nothin to do wit being a homer. Plax got screwed and I hate the giants. I guess it depends on how u grow up. I keep a glock n the glove box cuz its some crazy people around here. My dad keep one and he a preacher. This is just in akron so think bout dc! You say move but home is home. Delonte dumb for not having the license for the guns but to me ain't nothin wrong wit rolling around strapped. Y'all say hire a bodyguard and that's coo but sometimes I'm sure you don't want somebody following yo every move.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    He did. He told West to work on his shooting in the offseason, but he didn't know West was functionally retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime

Seriously, was he trying to combine the J-Williams accidents into one big one? Motorcycle crash with the guns going off and shooting himself?