Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-26-2008, 11:48 AM   #16
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Let's Hear Offers for Kaman/Camby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavs2007Champs
It's a crazy idea I came up with for the hell of it...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...5~12&te=&cash=

Involves a few rumors I've heard since the season started

NY- Get Sasha Pavlovic and Wally S, and unload Curry, and have Wally's expiring.

LAC- get J-Rich, not sure how the Clipper fans liked the idea of J-Rich

CLE- get Camby and Malik Rose

CHA- Get Curry, 2 2nd rounders via CLE and NY. (gets the least of all teams, but if they really wanted Curry, here they are)

I have to ask, what do you really want as a Clipper fan? You have Center, PF, PG, SF and a young SG all covered.

Do you want someone else for a win now type team, or more future type deals with picks and youth?

Cleveland can't really offer much themselves to any team other than a big expiring, and I know LA doesn't need that.

Lol looks like this trade is good only for the CAVS....

The cavs will make a trade...they will use Wallys expiring contract...im not sure who they will look to go after but they will use him....my guess is a SG since they would like to strenghten the bench
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:29 AM   #17
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaClippers
VC won't do any good?!??!?!?!?!?

Come on, we have the worst wings in the NBA. Period.

Can you explain this one to me?
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:54 PM   #18
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=125~312~2021~976~255~2834~2763 &teams=10~10~10~12~12~12~12&te=&cash=

Rockets Out: Shane Battier, Carl Landry, Steve Francis, Luther Head
Rockets In: Marcus Camby, Jason Hart, rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis, 2010 2nd Rounder

Get a solid backup big, and an additional 2nd rounder.

Clippers Out: Marcus Camby, Jason Hart, rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis, 2010 2nd Rounder
Clippers In: Shane Battier, Carl Landry, Steve Francis, Luther Head

Gives us the perfect SF in Battier, and Landry is a nice hustler. Head can knock down shots, and we waive Franchise so our roster will be at 15.

Depth Chart:
Kaman | Skinner | Jordan
Randolph | Davis | Landry
Thornton | Battier | Novak
Gordon | Head | Davis
Davis | Taylor | Collins
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:32 PM   #19
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=125~312~2021~976~255~2834~2763 &teams=10~10~10~12~12~12~12&te=&cash=

Rockets In: Marcus Camby, Jason Hart, rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis, 2010 2nd Rounder

Clippers Out: Marcus Camby, Jason Hart, rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis, 2010 2nd Rounder

Gives us the perfect SF in Battier, and Landry is a nice hustler. Head can knock down shots, and we waive Franchise so our roster will be at 15.

Depth Chart:
Kaman | Skinner | Jordan
Gordon | Head | Davis
Davis | Taylor | Collins

I would love the depth that the Clipps would gain with this proposed trade...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:58 AM   #20
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

Depth Chart:
Kaman | Skinner | Jordan
Gordon | Head | Davis
Davis | Taylor | Collins

I love it as well, they could even keep Head if they want to. Gettin Battier and Landy would be amazing.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #21
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

I couldn't figure this out when I heard it. Why would the Clippers rather have a 34 year old Camby and Randolph who everyone seems to want to get rid of over a 26 center who is able to put up 15 and 10? Kaman could be a rock solid 15/10 for the next ten years at center. How many other teams can say they have a guy like that? I would try to get rid of Camby, Randolph, and Davis and build around Kaman, Thorton, and Gordon.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #22
ForzaClippers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ForzaClippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Can you explain this one to me?

Well, when I wrote this a week ago Gordon was on the bench. Still, he is a rookie. The rest is pretty self-explanatory.
ForzaClippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #23
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthh
I couldn't figure this out when I heard it. Why would the Clippers rather have a 34 year old Camby and Randolph who everyone seems to want to get rid of over a 26 center who is able to put up 15 and 10? Kaman could be a rock solid 15/10 for the next ten years at center. How many other teams can say they have a guy like that? I would try to get rid of Camby, Randolph, and Davis and build around Kaman, Thorton, and Gordon.
Yeah, even though Camby is good, he's definitely a ton older.

I don't understand why anybody would trade Kaman. The Clippers need him!
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: