Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-24-2012, 05:02 AM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Baby Rondo shines

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfall88
it is insult to compare sessions to Rondo.

You know Rondo has no scoring ability whatsoever?

He shoots 46% from the field, averages 13 points a game, and has scored 30 or more points in 3 games this season.

While his scoring isn't the best, he averages almost 11 assists a game. The past 8 games he's been averaging 13.25 assists a game.

You can't call it an insult especially since Sessions just started playing real starters minutes on a great team.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #17
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He shoots 46% from the field, averages 13 points a game, and has scored 30 or more points in 3 games this season.

While his scoring isn't the best, he averages almost 11 assists a game. The past 8 games he's been averaging 13.25 assists a game.

You can't call it an insult especially since Sessions just started playing real starters minutes on a great team.

Rondo cannot shoot at all, if you take away layups and 5 footers he's probably shooting 10%.......Lakers beat Boston by never guarding him outside where he is a complete liability. Bottom line IMO is that it is an insult......and comparing or referring to a Celtic is like a Laker wearing green.......flat out should never be done. (No insult to KK).
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #18
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

No offense but Baby rondo is a horrible nickname. Their games are nothing alike.

Razor Ramon
GAWDmon
Ramon Numerals

are the good ones that I've heard thus far.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #19
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's funny how I was talking about sessions MONTHS ago and feel i deserve some form of credit for acquiring him. As if I had something to do with it.
a "I told you so". something. Funny. I know I'm crazy but I said a long time ago.

A point guard is all we really ever needed. It would be like a fresh hair cut. It can do wonders to an old dog. I'm telling you, pau,drew, etc. They need a play maker. EVERY BIG needs someone to feed him the ball. We havent had that. Now we do.

Now, Ramon Sessions to me, was ALWAYS a baller. Very underrated IMO. Similar to Ariza. All you ever really needed for these guys to click was for them to believe in themselves. They have all the tools, basketball smarts, hunger, desire to be better, and willing to learn and improve. With some support, they can flourish.

Now, along with our stars, Ramon will look A LOT better. lol
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #20
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
I'll call him Shakespeare.....

BECAUSE THE KID MAKES PLAYS!!!!!

I like that. Solid.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #21
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Session already sounds cool as like it is...but since his arrival and organizing the play on the field...he is like a little Maestro running Sessionology

Kobe + Ramon + Andrew + Metta + Pau = KRAMP
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #22
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
No offense but Baby rondo is a horrible nickname. Their games are nothing alike.

Razor Ramon
GAWDmon
Ramon Numerals

are the good ones that I've heard thus far.

Ramon " Razor " Sessions

just Razor.
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #23
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Next year this time Sessions would be as good as Rondo...with tons of upside....

he will be playing at an all star level....can you imagine how many assists he can avg? if he playing with 3 monsters in Drew/Pau/Kobe??
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:00 AM   #24
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Much Much Better

The Celtics ruined my childhood in the 60's. You guys have no idea how awful it was to have the same gloating bunch of A-holes beating you every year......like a never ending nightmare.....be very glad you are young. I do not wear green.
I respect their organization but I hate them and always will.
That baby rondo thing is like nails on a chalkboard to me....I literally cringe seeing it. Buck Foston

CuckFeltics and Rhondo too! Coz Lakers Title session has begun bb ! Rrrrramon has arrived and he ain't no baby of the green coz he just a lean mean machine! (Savoir)
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:53 AM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Rondo cannot shoot at all, if you take away layups and 5 footers he's probably shooting 10%.......Lakers beat Boston by never guarding him outside where he is a complete liability. Bottom line IMO is that it is an insult......and comparing or referring to a Celtic is like a Laker wearing green.......flat out should never be done. (No insult to KK).

And that makes it all the more amazing that he capitalizes on his scoring opportunities. What are arguing about anyways? I seriously forgot, so many things happened today lol.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #26
DKLaker

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
It's funny how I was talking about sessions MONTHS ago and feel i deserve some form of credit for acquiring him. As if I had something to do with it.
a "I told you so". something. Funny. I know I'm crazy but I said a long time ago.

A point guard is all we really ever needed. It would be like a fresh hair cut. It can do wonders to an old dog. I'm telling you, pau,drew, etc. They need a play maker. EVERY BIG needs someone to feed him the ball. We havent had that. Now we do.

Now, Ramon Sessions to me, was ALWAYS a baller. Very underrated IMO. Similar to Ariza. All you ever really needed for these guys to click was for them to believe in themselves. They have all the tools, basketball smarts, hunger, desire to be better, and willing to learn and improve. With some support, they can flourish.

Now, along with our stars, Ramon will look A LOT better. lol

I fully intended to bring up the point that you were the first one saying we should get Sessions
I didn't get around to doing it due to basketball stuff out of town.

I was saying for at least 2 years that we didn't need to get a star PG, we just needed a good one.....no need to trade half the team or pay huge money.
I felt from the start that giving up both Pau and Odom for just Paul was nuts.
Oh well, things have worked out just fine
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: