Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: Chris Bosh Appreciation Thread

Back 2 Back Champ

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17

Back 2 Back Champ
    I just don't know how you can make those shots back to back so easy like that, it's ridiculous.

I don't want to exaggerate too much but he might be the greatest player of all time

Yall remember this thread?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=294848&page=2

"Duncan gonna abuse Bosh". Bosh goes on to hit a game winning 3 right in Duncan's face. Someone got abused for sure, and he probably liked it.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    i dont really understand how Bosh doesnt get more commercials. His comedic timing is greeeeeeeaaaaaaat.

and i hope he makes more random videos like when he was at Toronto. its a joy to watch him operate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7IZP7u9FE
    Such a goofy ****er.

Definitely one of the most unappreciated and unselfish players ever. He went from being a 1st option to a 3rd option in his prime while also being asked to play out of position. I'm guessing that is unprecedented.

His ability to stretch the floor, his defensive range, and his elite PnR defense were crucial to the Heat winning back to back titles. The Heat don't win those titles without Bosh. He's an unconventional player, and rather than understand and appreciate the unique value he brings to a team, a lot of people (mostly Lebron stans) criticize him for not being a traditional big.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Definitely one of the most unappreciated and unselfish players ever. He went from being a 1st option to a 3rd option in his prime while also being asked to play out of position. I'm guessing that is unprecedented.

His ability to stretch the floor, his defensive range, and his elite PnR defense were crucial to the Heat winning back to back titles. The Heat don't win those titles without Bosh. He's an unconventional player, and rather than understand and appreciate the unique value he brings to a team, a lot of people (mostly Lebron stans) criticize him for not being a traditional big.
    Agreed. Underrated due to playing out of position. His help defense when parker had a chance to win the championship at the end of the 4th quarter of game 6 was underrated (he altered parker's shot). He was also the 2nd most important player during the heat's 2013 championship run.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Agreed. Underrated due to playing out of position. His help defense when parker had a chance to win the championship at the end of the 4th quarter of game 6 was underrated (he altered parker's shot). He was also the 2nd most important player during the heat's 2013 championship run.
    Absolutely, and Bosh playing center was the key to the Heat's aggressive style of defense. He could cover so much ground that it allowed Lebron and Wade to wreak havoc on the perimeter. Bosh could seamlessly switch on PnR's and was quick enough to recover back to the paint as a help defender. He actually guarded Parker on multiple occasions in the finals and did a very good job, often forcing him into jumpers.

Bosh has always been one of the most underrated defenders in the league. Anyone calling him a bad defender knows nothing about the game. I've said this before but he deserved an all-defense spot in 2012 and 2013.

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Bosh is one of the realest dudes in the NBA and one of the most under-appreciated. He stays true to his personality despite what others think of him. He gives up being the first option and money in order win Championships. He could of still averaged 22/10 but instead he was the one in the Miami Heat who sacrificed the most and made the public view him as a lessor player. No more putting up big numbers, being the centre of attention and playing out of position for the the team's best interest.

Look how Kevin Love is doing right now. I can't believe that people thought that Love was better than Bosh before..

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Absolutely, and Bosh playing center was the key to the Heat's aggressive style of defense. He could cover so much ground that it allowed Lebron and Wade to wreak havoc on the perimeter. Bosh could seamlessly switch on PnR's and was quick enough to recover back to the paint as a help defender. He actually guarded Parker on multiple occasions in the finals and did a very good job, often forcing him into jumpers.

Bosh has always been one of the most underrated defenders in the league. Anyone calling him a bad defender knows nothing about the game. I've said this before but he deserved an all-defense spot in 2012 and 2013.
    No he didn't Lebron did it by himself