Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default No Tippin Pippen

That is his nickname amongst the waiting staff at Chicago area bars/restaurants.

It's somewhat of a surprise that he never received more exposure on those occasional worst celebrity tippers that pop up every now and then. Probably because he's a small fish compared to the likes of Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Lebron, etc.

http://chicago.grubstreet.com/2011/0...no_tippen.html

Local High School Star

Default Re: No Tippin Pippen

Yet another reason why Sir Charles is an awesome guy:

[quote]The Stained Apron, which documents the

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    That is his nickname amongst the waiting staff at Chicago area bars/restaurants.

It's somewhat of a surprise that he never received more exposure on those occasional worst celebrity tippers that pop up every now and then. Probably because he's a small fish compared to the likes of Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Lebron, etc.

last time i heard, pippen was goin bankrupt, so he is now famous but poor

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    Well, that's karma coming back to bite him in the ass. He hardly tipped when he still had plenty of money in his playing days.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    How did he lose that much money?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter

Are there other examples of Pippen's poor tipping? A $25 tip, even if only 3%, is not that bad of a tip. A lot of factors are at play... did he/they get a few incredibly expensive items (large tip is not necessary, IMO, on a low item order) or was it a lot of smaller items (in which case his tip truly is poor)?

I deliver for Domino's, and if someone orders three pizzas that total $60 (not using a deal/coupon) I am OK with that customer tipping less than a $60 order that included 8-10 pizzas. In the first scenario, while the dollar amount is the same, the amount of work/trouble that I do is significantly lessened.

He's an absolutely horrendous tipper. Common knowledge in Chicago. So is LeBron via people I know in the industry who have served him at Mortons downtown. Apparently he also asks for his food to be cut up for him too, like a mother would a small child. Such a diva.

Umm... $25 on an $800 bill isn't much, but it's still plenty for the person being tipped. "Oh, no! He only gave $25, which is more than what most of these people will give me! F*ck him then. I'm making a big deal about Pippen because he's famous!"

Idk why restaurants make a big deal about tipping. So on top of paying for your expensive as hell food, I am going to be labeled an asshole for not tipping you? Ok. All the hell you did was bring my food to the table. It's not like a pizza place that delivers food. Nobody in the restaurant went through any trouble to deliver shit. Gtfo here with that.

****ing servants bitching about tips.. get a real job if you want real money you subservient prima donnas.. can't wait till robots replace you and I don't have to tip your small talkin' bitch-made asses anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Idk why restaurants make a big deal about tipping. So on top of paying for your expensive as hell food, I am going to be labeled an asshole for not tipping you? Ok. All the hell you did was bring my food to the table. It's not like a pizza place that delivers food. Nobody in the restaurant went through any trouble to deliver shit. Gtfo here with that.
    They wait on you until you leave. If you don't want to pay someone to prepare your food, bring it to you and see if you need anything else (refills) for your entire meal I suggest you eat at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar

Well..yes..you are considered a asshole. If you dont want to tip, then dont go out to eat. This is just the way it is. You tip when you go out to eat. You may not like it, but if you dont want to tip or cant afford it, then just eat at home. I hate you guys who complain about tipping. Its not like this happened over night. Tipping has always been the norm.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    They wait on you until you leave. If you don't want to pay someone to prepare your food, bring it to you and see if you need anything else (refills) for your entire meal I suggest you eat at home.
    i don

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    He's an absolutely horrendous tipper. Common knowledge in Chicago. So is LeBron via people I know in the industry who have served him at Mortons downtown. Apparently he also asks for his food to be cut up for him too, like a mother would a small child. Such a diva.
    Really?

That's pure bitch-sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Really?

That's pure bitch-sauce.
    lets be real, you would be more than happy to cut up lebrons food for him