Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation
Default Sportsbar in NYC

Hey, im coming to nyc on 27th of december. the night when the knicks play the spurs. do you guys have any tips on great sportbars where you can watch the game? i suppose there are plenty ?
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default Re: Sportsbar in NYC

the knicks arent too popular right now and by december 27, they should be in last place so i wouldnt expect much excitement. that said i would say walk around times square and check out the bars there
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I used to watch sports at brother jimmy's on the in the 70's eastside... before I left I believe 3rd ave and 6th street there was a nice sports bar it was brand new dont know if its still there but it was nice all smoked out glass a billion tv's the name escapes me....

I used to watch games at sports bars around MSG. Good ol Irish pub. Near Duane Reade

Last edited by Rameek : 09-21-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think i kno that place ur talkin about.theres a bunch of places in Manhattan. If your in queens theres a few places on Queens Blvd that are really cool especially this Lounge called Play.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
i think i kno that place ur talkin about.theres a bunch of places in Manhattan. If your in queens theres a few places on Queens Blvd that are really cool especially this Lounge called Play.

My junior high was right across the street from that place lol.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i had the best margharita i've ever tasted in my life there

that place has a little place in my heart lol.plus,for you single guys out there, everytime i've went the girls tend to come in packs of like 8 or nine.And unlike in most club settings,they wouldnt have the typical ugly wing chick to be a hater.It was awesome.It was like they gameplanned and were battling to see who could make me and my friends buzz seem that much more enjoyable lol.

p.s. There was this huge restaurant around the corner.I think they served Mongolian food.Rumor has it they turned it into this huge strip club with a pool and swings with girls hovering above it.Sounds like a real hoe-asis. Does anyone know if this is true?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've never heard that, but I'll definitely do some research promptly.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:39 AM   #8
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation

ok cool thanks

im actually going to the game now on 27th... just for the sake of visiting msg
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: