Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #2056
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Player: NBA 2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman91
My player selected as allstar in rookies game and also "real" allstars. Thanks to coach, he made me play only 5 minutes for both game.

I can understand allstar but why 5 minutes even for rookie game when i was starter and biggest MVP candidate?

5 minutes in 40 minutes games.

Yeah I don't get that. I'm in my 3rd season and I'm not only the leading MVP candidate, the best player in the league (ratings wise) and I by FAR had the most All Star votes. But I didn't start. I was a 6th man but I had to play PF most of the time and I'm a SG
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #2057
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Some plays can diverge into alley oops. With my center on the Nuggets, I am given this one play in which I have to set a high right side screen for Felton, and then roll to the basket. Usually, Felton will pass it to the 4 on the left low post, but If I get just a little distance from my defender, Felton will lob the ball towards me for the oop.

there are no alley-oop plays for my player, but i wanna find out how to call for an alley-oop on a fast break for example.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #2058
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

bump
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:57 PM   #2059
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LOL Pac I made those two dudes quit after you left. I just started scoring at will. They both quit after this one play where I blocked dude's shot, then he got the ball back but I forced him out of bounds for a turnover. Easy
Old 09-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #2060
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
LOL Pac I made those two dudes quit after you left. I just started scoring at will. They both quit after this one play where I blocked dude's shot, then he got the ball back but I forced him out of bounds for a turnover. Easy

Smashed those 3-4 crews with ease.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #2061
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Yeah it was too easy. I can't believe I let myself get smoove moved so many times. I didn't expect so many people to do the pump fake thing. Our offense was really clicking
Old 09-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #2062
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah it was too easy. I can't believe I let myself get smoove moved so many times. I didn't expect so many people to do the pump fake thing. Our offense was really clicking

Read your PM. If you're still down, Ill get back on.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:17 AM   #2063
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Read your PM. If you're still down, Ill get back on.

Na I'm done for tonight. You gonna be on tomorrow?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:18 AM   #2064
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Na I'm done for tonight. You gonna be on tomorrow?

Prolly not :/
Old 03-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #2065
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

So I've heard that 2K11's servers still work until like April. Is this true? Crew can start popping again.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:57 AM   #2066
RightToCensor
Banned

RightToCensor has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Im gonna ask this in this thread,

1)What position do you play and playstyle
2)what strategies do you use to increase your grade overall

6'6 Athletic PG

Since I have the size advantage, I go for a lot of rebounds rather than cherry pick. I always crash the offensive glass because PGs in this game never cherry pick, either.

I'm getting used to the pick and roll system in this game, but for now I basically just feed the post or drive and kick.

For a 40 overall PG, I can still hit some post hooks. I've gone to the post four times during the combine and made three of my shots, add that be all against Bledsoe. I have a reliable mid range jumpshot and can finish though contact even with a 68 layup. I live off the free throw line during some games, though. I use the Generic release because I've mastered it through my time on 2K12 and 13. I shot 40% from the field and 90% from the line during my combine in route to averaging over 30 a game.

Before every combine game I'd do a shooting and on-ball defense drill.

When I play defense I'd rather my opponent shoot 3s because I get crossed up easily, it is also easier for me to contest a 6'0 player with my 6'6 Athletic Guard. If they choose to drive I usually shut them down with my length and shot blocking ability.

I got drafted by Houston and has yet to play the Summer League.
RightToCensor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: