Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: "Proof of Heaven" - best selling book by athiest neurosurgeon that had an NDE

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

^^^ see that is something like most NDEers describe it...that there are multiple levels

apparently the "astral" plane can be achieved without an NDE by some (maybe that is what those drugs are capable of doing)...they can OBE and travel about without their body.

above that an NDE is needed, or just death...(actually a rebirth)
    So how are the mental and physical plane in anyway different? That map looks like a 16 yr old pot head made it. Is there any facts at all to back this up?

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: "Proof of Heaven" - best selling book by athiest neurosurgeon that had an NDE

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Does this look like an afterlife you want to be a part of?

Thanks, but I'll pass.
    ha, kinda funny

Actually I might want to be on that plane for just a little while...

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    So how are the mental and physical plane in anyway different? That map looks like a 16 yr old pot head made it. Is there any facts at all to back this up?
    obviously there is no proof of this, it is just how most NDEers describe it...and yeah they aren't skilled graphic artists...

here are others:

looks like different people display it in different ways...

Banned

And Lord Xenu fits into these charts how, exactly?

eh..."Soul Plane" movie was much funnier post...

Banned

eh..."Soul Plane" movie was much funnier post...
    Word.

Amazing stuff right there!!!!

A pedriatic doctor!!! Wow

That waterboarded his stepdaughter !!!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...periences.html

loool

You are really not helping yourself here!

How about instead of trying to feed me GARBAGE, why don't you address my questions and comments? You can't can you?

I know, you are just to AMAZING to be allowed to die, like any other lifeform, you must go on, it doesn't make sense otherwise, because YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!!

you're a weird poster, that link addressed your question completely and used quotes from dozens of people...

all life has a spirit that goes on according to them...some spirits more advanced than others...even plants, single-celled organisms, etc...everything that is alive

I believe in this nde shit 110%, I am sure that the majority of these stories are absolutely true but I just hate seeing all the mystical new-age bullshit that people add onto these

I mean really, what the fcuk is all of this shit?

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

"Dr"

She wrote the column "Coming Back" for the Vital Signs magazine 1981 - 1985. She earned her Letters of the Humanities (L.H.D.) doctorate from the International College of Spiritual and Psychic Studies in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 19, 1992; and was awarded an honorary Ph.D. in Therapeutic Counseling in March 2005, from Medicina Alternativa Institute, The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Also in 2005, the International Association for Near-death Studies (IANDS) presented her with an Outstanding Service Award and the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists awarded her a Lifetime Achievement Award.[2] She has been a Prayer Chaplain since 2004.
    These are nonsense degrees.

oh come on, she has clearly devoted her life to studying this...stop acting as though you have to be a neurosurgeon in order to research this subject...

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

oh come on, she has clearly devoted her life to studying this...stop acting as though you have to be a neurosurgeon in order to research this subject...
    I'm not discrediting her work based on that. But I'm not calling her Dr either. People like to throw the term around to give their work more weight or credibility. It is deceitful to me. And deceitful tactics makes me take them less seriously on face value.