Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default James Foley's sister (pics) - Maybe you people will start to understand now

also the brother michael foley played elliot rodger from sandy hook escapades

Are there still any saying the beheading isn't fake?

Maybe you people will start to understand now.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: James Foley's sister (pics) - Maybe you people will start to understand now

8 billion people in the world and you think two people looking like one another is not a coincidence??

Good college starter

Default Re: James Foley's sister (pics) - Maybe you people will start to understand now

WTF...

Thats literally the same person. Theres no "look-a-like" about it.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    She looks mad suspect.

BTW, not the same person. Huge reach. These pseudo conspiracy theorists crack me up.
    To be honest, the fact they look so alike probably makes it even less likely it was faked. If they faked these things they would at the very least use different actresses for different roles you would think.

yea cmon brah.. I can understand some of the conspiracy theories but if these really were actors, they wouldn't use the same fcking one

That would be the worst conspiracy planning ever

Different noses.

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    What to the what now?
    Makes sense. If it was a conspiracy, they wouldn't use the same person. Unless they're using reverse psychology

lol they could be sisters but that's not the same person .. I would focus more on their weird behavior in that interview .. but everyone grieves differently so even that may not mean anything .. some people can act as if nothing is wrong and then bawl out in private ..

the one that is just bullshit is the sandy hook father who's smiling, and looking laid back while walking up to the mic and then he suddenly starts hyperventilating .. it looks like he's getting into character

WTF am I looking at in those spectrograms?

They look very similar but also very clearly not identical.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    WTF am I looking at in those spectrograms?
    I it's voice recognition

compare the parts where they say "um" and "I"

kings fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    To be honest, the fact they look so alike probably makes it even less likely it was faked. If they faked these things they would at the very least use different actresses for different roles you would think.
    the bigger the lie, the more they believe

How does it feel to get your ass beat by grade school propaganda?
    Last edited by cuad; 08-29-2014 at 07:01 PM.

I wanna see them in the same room making that stupid grin

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were the same people making phone calls to their "families" all calmly while claiming to be on the hijacked airplanes headed toward the Twin Towers.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

This video is pretty strange she seems overly happy while he brother seems more calm.