Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast
    ISH Jump Crew

Default Re: Post some pics of you guys getting blazed

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    Yes you do.

Dizzy and confused? You think thats what weed does to you? Man stop talking about something you know nothing about.

And whose to say weed is "bad" for you, or that we must avoid all things that are considered "bad." People do "bad" things like eating fast food, speeding on the highway, or drinking a beer everyday but you're condemning weed as if its evil. I admit its illegal, but its affect to the body are nowhere near as harmful as you seem to think. And as far as you're other claims I didn't post a pic here I just saw a topic and was interested, just like you. I'm not campaining for you to smoke, if you think its something you can do without than more power to you, I'm just speaking against the stereotypes you have ingrained in you when you know nothing about the subject. I see that you disagree but reading what you're posting you sound like someone whose a slave to the public school system to me.
    Because, how many times do I need to say it?, it is not ANYONES job to regulate what you do to your body. But when you are under the influence of something, you have the possibility of putting other peoples lives at risk. And no, I don't really think schools should even touch on these subjects of drugs, alcohol, tobacco....they carry a very bias view, and when we learn about it, its like I'm trying to be brain-washed. I don't live by what school teaches me, I have my own morals, views, and beliefs. Yes, the truth is we harm our bodies daily, but the way I see it, most things harm yourself in a different way. Drugs mess with peoples brains, I don't know how to get anymore technical, but thats what I think it does personally. Cigarettes, I don't care if you mess with your lungs, thats your choice. Alcohol, same thing, you shouldn't abuse it, and if it is detrimental to your health and you drink it, I don't give two ****s. Drugs, you do drugs and dumb down society, that hurts everyone.

And I'm sorry I have not done drugs, so I don't exactly know the affects, I want to steer clear of that path, but I do know what I am talking about. And no, I haven't drunken beer, or wine, so I can't speak from experience..but..when my Dad drinks a glass of wine with dinner, I KNOW that if he lit up a joint he would not be the same person. I do not think you get buzzed from one glass/bottle. Please don't try to make an idiot out of me because I have not toyed with illegal substances.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo
    Because, how many times do I need to say it?, it is not ANYONES job to regulate what you do to your body. But when you are under the influence of something, you have the possibility of putting other peoples lives at risk. And no, I don't really think schools should even touch on these subjects of drugs, alcohol, tobacco....they carry a very bias view, and when we learn about it, its like I'm trying to be brain-washed. I don't live by what school teaches me, I have my own morals, views, and beliefs. Yes, the truth is we harm our bodies daily, but the way I see it, most things harm yourself in a different way. Drugs mess with peoples brains, I don't know how to get anymore technical, but thats what I think it does personally. Cigarettes, I don't care if you mess with your lungs, thats your choice. Alcohol, same thing, you shouldn't abuse it, and if it is detrimental to your health and you drink it, I don't give two ****s. Drugs, you do drugs and dumb down society, that hurts everyone.

And I'm sorry I have not done drugs, so I don't exactly know the affects, I want to steer clear of that path, but I do know what I am talking about. And no, I haven't drunken beer, or wine, so I can't speak from experience..but..when my Dad drinks a glass of wine with dinner, I KNOW that if he lit up a joint he would not be the same person. I do not think you get buzzed from one glass/bottle. Please don't try to make an idiot out of me because I have not toyed with illegal substances.
    I'm done man. Drugs are bad. Don't smoke ever. You've convinced me.

How are you going to argue side effects and compare drinking v drug experiences when you have no clue what either feel like? Good for you to never had done drugs or drank. You are not an idiot for that. You are an idiot for trying to argue about things you clearly have no experience in though. How can you compare one glass of wine to smoking a joint. Way to state the obvious your dad wouldnt be the same if he had a glass of wine to a joint. Hey its your choice in what you do and its your choice to decide not to drink/smoke. But please dont try to act like you know what you are talking about when you have never ever dealt with anything you are arguing against

Kumo is on the same level as starface when it comes to taking out of their asses.

Except Kumo takes himself seriously.

ISH Jump Crew

Haha, listen, I know I am not very qualified to talk, but I was just voicing my opinion. Sorry if I made enemies, its all just a debate to me, I don't take it too seriously. I understand different people have different ways of living their life, and its their choice. I know I'm sounding the exact opposite now, but I still stand by my belief that drugs are on a whole other level than alcohol and ciggs, and that they are not good for you. This whole thread has just turned into point being made over and over, and no real arguments anymore. Sorry for talking out of my ass...again, I realize I'm not qualified to argue against drugs, but I just wanted to present a different view.

Haha, listen, I know I am not very qualified to talk, but I was just voicing my opinion. Sorry if I made enemies, its all just a debate to me, I don't take it too seriously. I understand different people have different ways of living their life, and its their choice. I know I'm sounding the exact opposite now, but I still stand by my belief that drugs are on a whole other level than alcohol and ciggs, and that they are not good for you. This whole thread has just turned into point being made over and over, and no real arguments anymore. Sorry for talking out of my ass...again, I realize I'm not qualified to argue against drugs, but I just wanted to present a different view.
    Nah no hard feelings. Honestly stay on that path you're on now man. Peer pressure and curiousity are both b*tches and if you can stay above them more power to you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by d_white089
    will this thread please end.
    No.

I was in Wichita Falls visiting my friend from Texas A&M this most recent weekend and his best friend is a complete stoner who has friends who are huge stoners. My friend used to smoke a lot in high school and a few times in college but he's pretty much stayed away from it for awhile. He did it this past weekend but just cus he was with his best friend.

But damn, these guys were so pathetic. All 3 of them were no job, no money, sittin' on their asses, stoners. All they did was just sit in the living room play Halo and other video games and smoke pot. It was so pathetic. Trays lying around with seeds, stems, and blunts.

Pretty much solidified that I won't be smoking pot for the rest of my life.

These are the guys that Primetime are referring to.

I know people who smoke all the time, are over 30 and lead productive lives. Primetime is a rather ignorant person.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    No.

I was in Wichita Falls visiting my friend from Texas A&M this most recent weekend and his best friend is a complete stoner who has friends who are huge stoners. My friend used to smoke a lot in high school and a few times in college but he's pretty much stayed away from it for awhile. He did it this past weekend but just cus he was with his best friend.

But damn, these guys were so pathetic. All 3 of them were no job, no money, sittin' on their asses, stoners. All they did was just sit in the living room play Halo and other video games and smoke pot. It was so pathetic. Trays lying around with seeds, stems, and blunts.

Pretty much solidified that I won't be smoking pot for the rest of my life.

These are the guys that Primetime are referring to.
    Can you ever post something that doesn't come off as a 15 year old nerd?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    hippos strikes again... today's a slow day though. It's taking too long for time to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    What? Cus I choose not to smoke pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    I know people who smoke all the time, are over 30 and lead productive lives. Primetime is a rather ignorant person.
    There are also people that he knows that are complete wastes of life and smoke pot. How is he ignorant?

There are also people that he knows that are complete wastes of life and smoke pot. How is he ignorant?
    And there are people who dont smoke who waste their lives away and are not productive who dont smoke. Are you also ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    And there are people who dont smoke who waste their lives away and are not productive who dont smoke. Are you also ignorant?
    I think there's more of the lazy ones than the "productive" ones.

Everybody is really glad that you're "above the influence" but did this thread really need a bump? I would debate you about how everybody who smokes doesn't live like that or maybe even could even go a step furhter and post pics of my own house and life to prove otherwise, but its not worth it. Enjoy the sober life man.