Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate This Ho

Local High School Star TakitoEspanoza's Avatar

Default Re: Rate This Ho

5, she is ugly in the face, no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
    5, she is ugly in the face, no offense.
    No offense taken. Only attended school with her. I think she's not even 20 yet.

Banned

Her **** are real... thumbs up there... but for me... a little too much meat... not much into blondes... and yes I'm sorry but you can see it in her eyes... she's the trailer park hailing type... probably a good phuck... decent head... probably takes it up the caboose too... choo choo!

I give her 7 on a good day... 8.5 if I'm drunk... and perhaps a 10 if I was Mathis because when it comes to that guy, ain't no girls gonna phuck a dude who signs all his posts "Mathis" ... can't get the poo-nanni that way.

Banned

FYI catz... the 2nd pic does her justice... her face anyway... that first pic...

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

she would be hot if i was drunk and in a club, but here in broad daylight with my internet standards, i'd admit to wanting to bang her but i'd only rate her a 5 because she looks like a tramp.

Her face isn't too bad, guys...

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    Her face isn't too bad, guys...

Not too bad, it's worse actually. But like I said, I'd still knock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpshot Virus
    ain't no girls gonna phuck a dude who signs all his posts "Mathis"
    you realize you wrote this on the internet, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    [FONT="Fixedsys"]To Whom It May Concern:[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Navy"]Dear Inside|Hoops,

In this moment of distress, I'm writing you this imprudent letter. A few things need to be addressed, and I will get my point across at any cost. Today in the |OTC|, everyone's beloved playground was inches away from all hell breaking lose. I'm starting to believe like Street Fighter, this Inside|Hoops thing is serious business. What I once adored as my favorite "hangout spot" to kick back and have a few laughs to get me through the day, has slowly evolved into a dark, grimy and malevolence battlefield.

Posting at night scares me. It can get wicked quick, and an impious Mega |i-LL| LOJ posting in the eerie hours of the AM is just, bad. Lately, more and more posters have been testing me, e-flexing in my direction. I'm talking about regulars I'm usually cool with, suddenly coming off as sour. At first, it seems like harmless jousting, but then I notice the insults just keep coming. Dumbfounded at times, I still just went with the flow and continued to do my thing.

My personality has somewhat changed lately. At times, I think I'm going crazy. I could be a potential mental case. Missing a few screws, no doubt. I often find myself sitting alone in the dark on my basement floor, 3:33 AM playing with GI Joe dolls. You should read some of my posts, the ones from night in particular. I scare myself sometimes. My girl has been locking herself in the bathroom at times, claims I'm losing touch with reality. Maybe I am? Am I losing it? Would that explain my out-of-control posting here from time to time? Would that explain the sick and twisted fetish I have for creating cutting edge gimmicks?

Well, I have some news for you ISH. YOU FU[COLOR="Black"]C[/COLOR]KING MADE ME THIS WAY. It's my role to push your buttons, and get under your skin, remember? You trying to return the favor doesn't work. Well, it sometimes does, and when you get lucky and push the wrong button I can snap. Today, a gang of chumps tried to run a train on my dearest Flo. She got raped, and then the mods actually ban her! WTF mang? Three little boys rape my girl like that, and you turn an eye on them and tell my ho to STFU, perma-banned.

This brings me to the most important point in this letter. Read carefully folks. THE GIMMICKS WILL NEVER DIE. Never. In fact, we'll only get stronger because of this. All you did today was bring a knife to a gun fight. The army of the gimmicks will commence soon. You can't stop it. You can't slow it down. Get ready for war. Like the war on drugs, the war on gimmicks will be ineffective, vain even.

You couldn't just sit back and e-preciate the genius at work. I've blessed this board in so many ways over the years. Back in the day, yeah, I was on that "regular" poster sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t. That was then, this is now. Legend of Josh is on that next plateau tip. Above your heads, not begging for attention. I'm just ultramodern, truly ahead of my time. It's natural for us humans to be skeptical, even angry and defensive to ward off things we do not understand or relate with.

Jeff / Steve - why did you lift my ban? Why go through the trouble of writing out a paragraph e-threat only to turn right back and unground me? Doesn't make any sense. Flo didn't deserve the perma-ban though. That was just wrong. I'm getting a bit tired of your foul language in the bans too. Not very professional of you now is it?

I'm going to take a break anyway. I need it. You as a board need it. No more gimmicks for awhile either. I will return, and when I do... the army will be with me. When you see me coming, clear a path muthafu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kas, clear a path. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Fixedsys"]Yours truly,

The Mega |i-LL| tyrant among tyrants, Legend of Josh[/FONT]

5/10 definitely not my type of woman but she earns 5 points for insanely huge ****

6/10 if i'm sober
    7/10 if i'm horny
    9/10 if i'm drunk
    10/10 if i'm in prison

Hellbound

She does have a certain trashy look to her. It's just something about her that looks like she may have resided in a trailer park at one point in time.

Regardless, I would smash. She could be a quality bench player on my roster. Possibly in the running for 6th skank of the year. More than likely only a starter in case of emergency though.

anytime anyday so thats like a 8 almost 9

a 5 or a 6.

The people posting 5s, i honestly wanna see what you've been smashing lately...

ISH Jump Crew

8 or 9, are you kidding?

Not a good face, short-chubby arms, nothing really going in the face department, no muscle definition at all.

Solid 6... even with photoshop and studio she doesn't look good. And okay boobs... but I'd rather have some a little smaller and more perky. Hers look like they're 'bout to drop out of whatever shes wearing.