Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

Default Re: Sixers met with Allen Iverson Nov. 30, and on Dec 2 agreed to a deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GLA8EkImR0

Hope he doesnt come back to rusty

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Sixers met with Allen Iverson Nov. 30, and on Dec 2 agreed to a deal

Originally Posted by tontoz
    In other news Memphis has won 6 of their last 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez

Sixers will go on to lose their next 6. Iverson really is the Canswer
    Your logic is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez

Sixers will go on to lose their next 6. Iverson really is the Canswer
    They're on an 8 game losing streak. I'm sure ISH will give Iverson the majority of the blame for his first loss with the team.

I hope Iverson proves the doubters wrong...do your thing AI!!!!

just watched the AI press conference....AI cried....wow...he must really love basketball....

Respect for not being afraid to show his emotions...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker09
    just watched the AI press conference....AI cried....wow...he must really love basketball....

He cried because he was struggling not to say PRACTICE again

Yeah I respect AI a little more. He doesnt deserve to be treated the way he has he is still a very effective player.

Quote Originally Posted by liljohnnywall
    Yeah I respect AI a little more. He doesnt deserve to be treated the way he has he is still a very effective player.

Please explain how he has been treated poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Please explain how he has been treated poorly.
    Look, AI has problems and he did make mistakes.....It's just incredible how the media put so much negativity onto the guy.....It's like they ignored all his past accomplishments and focused on his present mistakes...Nobody is perfect and I think AI is sincere when he said that what happened to him was a humbling experience....That guy was a former MVP and has won multiple scoring titles....I think it's time we try to look at the good instead of focusing just on the bad...

Well i didnt like AI before but now im starting to respect him. I mean in the conference he really was sorry I could see in his eyes. This time no faked emotions just pure regret of what bad he has done during his career. This time I want him to comeback and be succesful. Can't wait to see HOW and HOW GOOD he will perform.

Local High School Star markymark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cermet
    Well i didnt like AI before but now im starting to respect him. I mean in the conference he really was sorry I could see in his eyes. This time no faked emotions just pure regret of what bad he has done during his career. This time I want him to comeback and be succesful. Can't wait to see HOW and HOW GOOD he will perform.
    bandwagoning b*tch

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    bandwagoning b*tch
    I dont know where this comes from but I hated or even hate Iverson too. But now he showed that he is willing to change. Im not saying because he got so touchy and apologized I will start to like him but can give him a chance. Il look at a few sixers games and decide if he will go back to his old ways fine then he will get back to my NBA hate list.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I'm happy for AI, as a person.

He seems to have finally accepted that he can't always just do things the way he wants just because hes Allen Iverson. At some point, we all have to realize that no matter how big a name one is, you still have to have some type of respect for self and others and know its not always about, "ME". Its about you and everyone else involved and working together as a unit.

Growing up is sometimes hard to do.

AI has appeared reached that point.

Plus, he just belongs in a 6er uni.

Good luck on the rest of your career AI.

When you love something like that, and its taken away from you, it hurts, alot.

After I played my last baseball game in high school, I cried because playing that sport was the thing I loved the most growing up, and my competitive playing days were over.

Look, AI has problems and he did make mistakes.....It's just incredible how the media put so much negativity onto the guy.....It's like they ignored all his past accomplishments and focused on his present mistakes...Nobody is perfect and I think AI is sincere when he said that what happened to him was a humbling experience....That guy was a former MVP and has won multiple scoring titles....I think it's time we try to look at the good instead of focusing just on the bad...
    The media is on the "here and now" business.