Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Rose's shooting form changed

Travis Outlaw is shooting 54.5% on 3's and 53.6% overall so far this pre-season.

Rose is other-worldly in comparison to Outlaw, but the stats don't suggest it.

Maybe a small sample size in pre-season is meaningless?

The end.

i just said roses.shooting form changed.and it looks better than before

it had.nothing to.do with his shooting accuracy.and preseason stats, learn to read my original post

5-time NBA All-Star

The OP simply made a statement that Rose's shooting form changed. It obviously is much smoother, less arm more wrist with a softer touch and higher arc which usually does help your shot.

Then hater nation tried to add some crazy dimensions to it.

When Rose worked on his floater, and its one of the best in the league if not the best, we saw it in the preseason. A floater is one of the hardest shots to get down.

As far as pressure it isn't likely to work on a guy that had it all of his life. Since 10th grade on in state wide competitions, the college finals, arguably in the most clutch shots ever made in an NBA series in his rookie year where he was the best player in three wins... we seen his fts, 3point shot and floaters all improve over the years. What he works on usually sticks. But I hear you. Hater nation got to get in there somehow.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturn
    Clearly 15 shots isn't a scientifically significant number, but it is encouraging, and with his changed form, that leads me to believe his shooting has improved. Whether that is true or not, time will tell. You guys are so eager to prove someone wrong or school someone.
    Tell me about it, dude is a great player and he's so fun to watch, there's no good reason to hate on him. Coincidentally all of his haters are LeBron stans.

Quote Originally Posted by 33teeth
    Travis Outlaw is shooting 54.5% on 3's and 53.6% overall so far this pre-season.

Rose is other-worldly in comparison to Outlaw, but the stats don't suggest it.

Maybe a small sample size in pre-season is meaningless?

The end.

I'm not ready to say anyone is better at anything until they play a couple months at least in real games...

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I'm not ready to say anyone is better at anything until they play a couple months at least in real games...

His fans are thirsty. No way around that. I tend to agree with you and I think I see a considerable amount of rust and am on record as saying that I won't be able to evaluate fully until the 20 game mark.

The looks that he gets now are the looks he will be getting all season so I can feel the excitement my brethren are expressing.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    Before he used to hold the ball closer to his face, and shot slower.

Now he holds his ball a little bit forward, and shoots more fluid and faster, it also seems to have a better arc now.

Anyways I like the new Rose, good jumpshot, still unreal speed and explosiveness.
    ugly form

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    good hopefully he can lead the bulls to some success this year, they did very well last year without him but they could be a real threat this year
    I hopes he finally learn how to makes frEe throw in Clutch time moment