Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Cops drag lesbian out of the bathroom for not looking like a woman

I truly can not believe people are this upset over bathrooms. It's a ****ing bathroom. I don't care who's next to me while I'm shitting.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I truly can not believe people are this upset over bathrooms. It's a ****ing bathroom. I don't care who's next to me while I'm shitting.
    Of course a shitty poster wouldnt care whos shitting next to him

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks102
    Of course a shitty poster wouldnt care whos shitting next to him
    Get off your alt

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Get off your alt
    ?? This a primary account

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Similar to the logic that blames rape victims for being out late dressed too sexy. So much for individual liberties.

Pull innocent civilians out of bathrooms because they don't meet the individual cop's standard of femininity (or masculinity, though I expect this to be less common). A bathroom dress code that is only posted in the cop' head. Great idea, I'm sure this won't be arbitrary at all.
    What you don't understand is that this site is full of kids and emotionally stunted men. There is no such thing as critical thinking with these jagoffs

All a bunch of trouble for nothing. This wasn't an issue until these dipshit bible thumping conservatives started to see their theocracy crumble and now we'll have to go through this with every state in the south and Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    All a bunch of trouble for nothing. This wasn't an issue until these dipshit bible thumping conservatives started to see their theocracy crumble and now we'll have to go through this with every state in the south and Indiana.
    Really don't think you know what a theocracy is do you?

well done officer time to rein in the freaks

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Really don't think you know what a theocracy is do you?
    This is the most predictable response. Came to mind exactly as I was typing it.

I figured it would be difficult for a bot to detect and understand sarcasm. Guess I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    A woman should not be raped just for wearing a skirt just like this woman should not have been thrown out of the bathroom for wearing baggy pants. It's completely ridiculous.

We have to let cops stop drunk drivers, they're a danger and a menace to the public. Please explain how the woman that got dragged out of the bathroom is a menace.
    Umm who says a woman should be raped for wearing a skirt? No one says that. And this lesbian woman was NOT thrown out for wearing baggy pants.

You really are asking how a man in women's bathroom is a menace? I don't know, you tell me.

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Why bring Religion into this you lesbian dyke looking bitch boy??

http://shemalewonders.com/members/
    username:password
    marchingpowder:spleen81
    marlys777:lodies

Just in case any of you are interested, I got you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    http://shemalewonders.com/members/
    username:password
    marchingpowder:spleen81
    marlys777:lodies

Just in case any of you are interested, I got you.
    You got any passwords for bangbros and brazzers? Hook me up bruh.

This is the most predictable response. Came to mind exactly as I was typing it.

I figured it would be difficult for a bot to detect and understand sarcasm. Guess I was right.
    *says a stupid and angry thing so we can almost see the froth coming from your mouth*

*pretends it was "sarcasm" to cover his ass and pretend his idiotic opinions weren't meant to be taken seriously in the first place*

Good stuff Deuces : I'm really surprised everyone didn't get this sarcastic genius:

That's almost a stock response from you; one could almost call it "standard Deuces"--but yeah, sarcasm, sure....