Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-26-2011, 03:52 PM   #31
detroitdogg
Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: At Age 29, Wade Still Has Not Lost ANY Explosion, Still as Fast/Quick As Rookie Wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
but not as skilled as rookie or soph wade
Huh, are you serious bruh
detroitdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #32
Christofire
Banned

Default Re: At Age 29, Wade Still Has Not Lost ANY Explosion, Still as Fast/Quick As Rookie Wade

Quote:
but not as skilled as rookie or soph wade

what are you talking about?......not as skilled?
Christofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #33
blablabla

let me put it that way
still can't shoot, his ft% is the same as in his rookie year, no post game
the only thing he does is getting to the basket + phantom calls
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #34
detroitdogg

Quote:
let me put it that way
Lol, you know numbers for this season shows that Wade either scores or is fouled 87% of the time he posts up right????? I guess im talkin to a dude who dont know what the fukk he is talkin bout, Wade is one of the best post up guards in the league, its not his fault that the coach does not try to put him there enough.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #35
blablabla

ok you are right he has the eurostep......
Old 03-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #36
Christofire
Banned

Quote:
let me put it that way

do yo watch dwyane wade play?...no post game?...can't shoot...wade has been a good mid range shooter for a while now. his 15-foot game is deadly
Old 03-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #37
blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofire
do yo watch dwyane wade play?...no post game?...can't shoot...wade has been a good mid range shooter for a while now. his 15-foot game is deadly
his midrange game regressed since 2006

edit
40% on1.7 attempts this year

Last edited by blablabla : 03-26-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #38
detroitdogg

Quote:
I agree, its been better over the last few weeks though, he hesitates too much though, I hate that shyt.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #39
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter

It just blows my mind to think that Wade & LeBron are both about to finish their 8th year in the league. 8 ****ing years! It seems like they were drafted yesterday. Where has the time gone? **** me!
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:19 PM   #40
Christofire
Banned

Quote:

edit
40% on1.7 attempts this year

i think being injured had soething to do with that. Wade has become a better 3 pt shooter and his mid range shot is still in tact. You know nothing
Old 03-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #41
Christofire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitdogg
I agree, its been better over the last few weeks though, he hesitates too much though, I hate that shyt.

He doesn't take as much much mid range jumpers as he would've. I wouldnt say it has regressed. His 3 ball is much better than it was prior 2 06. His slashing is better now. and his 15foot and in game is better as well. The long 2s is where i'd say he he's regressed. A players touch from different areas change from year to year that's just B-Ball
Old 03-26-2011, 04:29 PM   #42
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Lets see... Kobe is playing his 15th season and Wade is playing his 8th season!

Yeah right...
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #43
ginobli2311
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
Lets see... Kobe is playing his 15th season and Wade is playing his 8th season!

Yeah right...

but kobe didn't play a ton his first 3 seasons and didn't have the same responsibilities because of playing with shaq for 8 years.

if you don't think being able to coast and have Shaq for 8 years isn't contributing to kobe's longevity you are even dumber than i thought.

would be nice for every player to come into the league and have a 60 win team with shaq around you for your first 8 years. win titles while not having to shoulder the burden that guys like jordan and lebron and wade did for their first 8 years.

and people said the same thing about MJ. that is all anyone used to say:
"he'll be terrible once his legs go" "he's all athleticism"....bla bla bla

we'll see with wade. he's a lot more skilled than people think.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #44
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
but kobe didn't play a ton his first 3 seasons and didn't have the same responsibilities because of playing with shaq for 8 years.

if you don't think being able to coast and have Shaq for 8 years isn't contributing to kobe's longevity you are even dumber than i thought.

would be nice for every player to come into the league and have a 60 win team with shaq around you for your first 8 years. win titles while not having to shoulder the burden that guys like jordan and lebron and wade did for their first 8 years.

Kobe didn't get to coast. Do I need to find articles where phil openly discusses kobe's necessity to play games he otherwise wouldn't have because of what he brought to those teams?

That kobe's teams with shaquille were good doesn't mean he did less. An argument could be made that it led to him working even harder
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:14 PM   #45
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311

So wait a minute. You compare Kobe & Wade's career points but disregard the fact that Kobe came into the league to a 55+ win great team while Wade came to a shitty team & franchise who barely won 20 teams. You said that shit doesn't matter when discussing their early years.

Now you want to use the same argument because it fits your agenda. You are the most BIASED FLIP FLOPPING poster ever.

The fact still remains, Kobe came into a great team and Wade came into a shitty team. He was the first, second and third option on his team but failed to make the best of it.

Kobe made the best of it with the less opportunity he had, while Wade had all the opportunity he had and didn't. (in terms of individual achievement).
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: