Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1937

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Boise State over UVA.

Although my primary gripe is the seeding issue.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    Why? JUst curious.
    Not a fan of these 40-35 wins they always get. Soooo slow and deliberate. Can't blame them though, gets them W's against teams they have no business beating.

Man Wisconsin looked so great in the Big 10 tourney and now they are just stinking up the gym. They shouldn't even be in this game the way they are shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
    Where the hell is Andrew Wiggins going to sign now?

Part of me almost wishes that he would sign with Duke to form a dynamic duo with Jabari Parker. The two best players in the country teaming up to take down the Kentucky Wildcats?

You can't make this stuff up.
    I know nothing, but been following this how ever I can.

If you want my gut feeling? I honestly think he ends up at Kansas.

-Still think UK recruited themselves out of it. There is just no playing time left. I mean... I realize he's Wiggins and he will be the one getting the PT, but you have to realize the rest of the roster, much of which chose UK to be spotlighted for a year then head to the NBA. The spotlight can only shine on so many players in a 40 minutes basketball game.

-I think if he wanted to go to FSU, he would just do it by now. His parents want him there... He has the connections with the coach and his best friend is heading there.. He OVed to the other finalists to see what was out there. What's the hold up? Also some have alluded to FSU's struggling possibly playing a factor. Has it? I don't think so. Something to think about, though.

-I heard some stuff about how Wiggins questioned how Roy handles a top recruit. So much so that he reached out to Barnes (and another unnamed UNC player) asking about Roy... Apparently Barnes and the other guy answered glowingly, but you got to wonder if that still remains in the back of his head.

-That leaves KU. I continue to read and hear about how well he hit it off with Bill Self... And that I can't shake that. He'll have some talent, even though KU is losing like their entire starting 5, I think. Just seems like an overall comfortable one year situation for him.

Now it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at any of the 4 schools. Some Kentucky, I guess. Who knows what is true? Also heard shoes might play a part (which would likely favor UNC). Heard he might just do what his parents want him to (obviously in favor of FSU). Yesterday someone said Andrew's high school coach heard Andrew came to a decision and he just needs to convince his parents. That would probably mean it's either UK, KU, or UNC. He's probably waiting to see who enters the draft, but is it to see who stays or who leaves? Competing for a National Championship next year might be a major factor.

I don't know.

Oh yeah, heard he might pop at the JBC. Also that he might just do it over twitter one night as he wants none of that attention. The funny part is the latter would fit exactly how this recruitment has gone.

Some radio guy with connections to UNC has been calling Wiggins to UNC for over a month. A former UK player was calling Wiggins to UK all day yesterday.

To summarize: It's likely no one knows anything. All you can really pull out, imo, is that he wants to play at a school where he's comfortable with the coach and where his parents are comfortable letting him play. Those two have been the only two consistent's all along.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 03-22-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Henderson from the parking lot!!!!

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I can't figure out Henderson's hairline

That kid from Ol Miss is a dooshbag. They are my least favorite team in the tourney due to his comments last week and his "act".

Henderson is something else.

And State getting that ass tapped. Are they more disappointing then Kentucky? Horribly underwhelming season if the result holds up.

And another "major" conference team that was unerseeded at 12 wins for the 3rd time.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    And State getting that ass tapped. Are they more disappointing then Kentucky? Horribly underwhelming season if the result holds up.
    No kidding. Team that has all the parts and played together so well in last season's tourney. They bear no resemblance to that squad.

They just flashed a graphic in the Temple-NC St game "FOUL TROUBLE"

It should have said "Every time either team goes to the line"

Awful FT shooting by both teams. At one point a combined 3-12

8-17 from charity stripe for TU

Temple 10/19 from the FT line has kept NC State in the game.

LaSalle is putting it on Kansas State.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    LaSalle is putting it on Kansas State.
    Which means if we get by Nova today, almost the entire building will be Kansas fans.

Anyone see this? New Mexico guy quits his job covering the team after the loss.
    http://newmexico.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1486756

Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 03-22-2013 at 04:16 PM.