Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Can anybody provide me actual footage of Trump saying something racist?

A clear cut statement of racism. Not about illegal immigrants, something I find not racist, but more political.
    I want to hear the bottom of the barrel racist comments he publically shared and not an article or third party commentary. Directly from the horse's mouth

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Can anybody provide me actual footage of Trump saying something racist?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    A clear cut statement of racism. Not about illegal immigrants, something I find not racist, but more political.
    I want to hear the bottom of the barrel racist comments he publically shared and not an article or third party commentary. Directly from the horse's mouth
    He is too smart to be overtly racist, but many of his policies are what many considered covertly racist. So if you only accept overt racism, congrats you have proven that he is not overtly racist.

Default Re: Can anybody provide me actual footage of Trump saying something racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach LaVine
    No.
    Fixed it for you.

Why does he need to be a "racist"? Why can't he just be an asshole who says stupid shit all the time?

Not really out there to prove he's a racist or not. The common trait people are calling him is a racist. I just wanted to see if anyone had any actually footage. Not hearsay or a biased article.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Calling most immigrants rapists is pretty racist, just by being untrue. If there was any truth to it, I wouldnt care.

His platform isnt inherently racial like people seem to believe though.
    Do you have actual footage of him saying it? I'd live to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    If it looks like a pile of shit, and smells like a pile of shit...
    Sure. I get that he's no stand up character in the majorities eyes. My comment was more if someone said there's a steaming pile of shit in the middle of your living room can you show me?

Banned

Do you have actual footage of him saying it? I'd live to see it.
    Right chea

And also This

You're Welcome.

Decent playground baller

Not really out there to prove he's a racist or not. The common trait people are calling him is a racist. I just wanted to see if anyone had any actually footage. Not hearsay or a biased article.
    I don't know of video of him saying "I am racist" or "I hate _____ people" but there is video of him making vast generalizations about Mexicans. There is also video of him denying basic knowledge of white supremacy and David Duke, despite there being video of him knowing who David Duke is from 2000. This is not inherently racist, but certainly not fighting against racism when racists come to his support.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Right chea

And also This

You're Welcome.
    But they do...

Are we still going back to the 'even though its true its still racist' deal?

What he said is true. The illegals coming from Mexico are not 'the best'. 'The best' come here legally, like my stepmother did.

He goes on by saying they bring lots of problems with them, which is also true. Check their crime rate.

Statistics show the estimated 11.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants.
    3.6% of the population is responsible for 20% of kidnappings and 16% of drug trafficking convictions. Is it racist to point that out?

Banned

no one has any quotes or footage because it doesn't exist. Trump isn't racist.

It's a propaganda smear campaign from the leftist media and democratic party, and the sheepy Dems eat it up unquestioningly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zach LaVine
    I don't know of video of him saying "I am racist" or "I hate _____ people" but there is video of him making vast generalizations about Mexicans. There is also video of him denying basic knowledge of white supremacy and David Duke, despite there being video of him knowing who David Duke is from 2000. This is not inherently racist, but certainly not fighting against racism when racists come to his support.
    Please provide a source.

Also, Trump denounced David Duke and the KKK multiple times and denounced their endorsement.

Did Trump ever do anything like refer to black kids as "Super predators" and say that they need to be "brought to heel"?

It seems like there is a true racist still in the presidential race. And it isn't Trump.

I would love to see any racist comment Trump made prior to 2015. I would think if he was truly racist he would have a bit more of a history of racist comments in the past. Did he just suddenly become racist at age 69?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Right chea

And also This

You're Welcome.
    It's ignorant and extremely outlandish. But I don't necessarily find it racist.
    He's not saying all Mexicans are rapists and criminals. He's saying that the Mexican government is sending their criminals over. His ideas are ignorant, but I don't see it as a racist statement.

If he said I'm shutting the doors to all Filipinos entering the country and I'll build a wall to shut them out, I wouldn't call that a form of racism. I'd be offended, but because it's an absurd solution

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Calling most immigrants rapists is pretty racist, just by being untrue. If there was any truth to it, I wouldnt care.

His platform isnt inherently racial like people seem to believe though.
    "Immigrant" isn't a race dumbfvck