Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #61
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many man points do you lose for going to see "Eat, Pray, Love?"

i don't see how one loses points for spending 2 hours doing something you don't want to do on behalf of someone who lets you stick your BLEEP into her. I take my wife to the opera, it makes her happy. If you ONLY do what she wants, then yes - you are a woman.

Guys who do only what they want are guys who have unhappy wifes all the time. You know the type, the one who waxes poetic about all the girls he screwed in college.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #62
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I feel like this movie is an excellent opportunity to get laid.

I remember seeing the trailer for this film while I was on a date (seeing the movie Inception)... and she said she really wanted to see this film.

I woke up this morning, opened up my newspaper and saw that the movie hits theaters tonight... and I thought to myself... maybe I should give that woman a call tonight. (haven't talked to her in awhile).

So in conclusion... you actually gain several "man-points" if you attend this movie with a female. I've suddenly realized that "chick-flics" might be a great way for us guys to get some @ss. But I will only go so far... some movies should just be off limits.

i think you lose man points only if you come out of the movie more interested in the film then receiving your props for it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #63
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Frankly, I do not let women walk, or talk me into going to see movies like this....ever.

If it sounds awful, then why would I want to sit through a movie like that?

I'd rather date a woman, that would be more interested in seeing movies that are more to my tastes. Something we could both enjoy equally.

If ANY woman knows me, they'll figure out, that im the LAST fu*kin' guy to force into a theater to watch some smoozey, lame ass movie like that.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #64
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Frankly, I do not let women walk, or talk me into going to see movies like this....ever.

If it sounds awful, then why would I want to sit through a movie like that?

I'd rather date a woman, that would be more interested in seeing movies that are more to my tastes. Something we could both enjoy equally.

If ANY woman knows me, they'll figure out, that im the LAST fu*kin' guy to force into a theater to watch some smoozey, lame ass movie like that.

Especially since we're the one who's paying for the damn thing. That's basically my rule. I'll see that shit, but you're paying.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:30 PM   #65
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

just saw it, loved it
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #66
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

if you go with your partner than you gain points. Why? Cus you're getting laid that night, and getting laid get you points.

I went to watch Sex and the City with my ex, I even bought her the movie. Whatever keeps her happy and quiet.
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:53 AM   #67
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you go to see the chick flick and put a booger in her popcorn on the sly can you get any man point demerit reduction? Say, lop off 500 from the penalty? Another 5000 off for getting blown by the girl ya go with? This stuff matters.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:09 AM   #68
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
The only ways I could get her to see Expendables would be to either take her to some $40+ plate jacked-up restaurant or agree to "Eat, Puke, Lose" as a trade-off. Not hapening. As for "lose all of them," that may sound ok in theory, but everyone doesn't have the same amount of man points. And a lot of "men" deserve to have negative totals.

watch Expendables without her within 24 hrs after watching "eat,pray,love"

and youl get at least some of your man points back
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:13 AM   #69
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
watch Expendables without her within 24 hrs after watching "eat,pray,love"

and youl get at least some of your man points back

this, go blind drunk and you officially have re-entered the 'man zone'.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: