Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2017, 02:15 PM   #31
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Default Re: Initial Jobless Claims fall to levels not seen since 1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
They value education so much, that in a Left Area, funding is being taken away from schools for being "too white?"

Yeah, that's real valuable.

And a good majority of the folk that are stuck in default is due to their own decisions of: not getting a degree in a field that actually pays OR not even using the loan money on school and using it for whatever.

One more thing, also tell me since everyone is getting their college debts wiped out, do those who actually paid them back get reimbursed?

Or do they get penalized for doing what they had agreed to do so?
No one would have college debts completely wiped out...it was to be income based iirc. Rich kids get less relief than poor kids I think. It's was just a greater extension of current relief plans.

Google it up...Hillary laid it out in detail...read all about it
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #32
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
No one would have college debts completely wiped out...it was to be income based iirc. Rich kids get less relief than poor kids I think. It's was just a greater extension of current relief plans.

Google it up...Hillary laid it out in detail...read all about it

Ah, so if you got a useful degree and are making money, you are punished by actually paying back the terms that you willfully agreed upon.

If you got a useless degree or messed around, it's okay, you won't have to keep your word.

Why'd you also ignore the fact that the Left doesn't care about education or they wouldn't cutback funding for a school for being "too white"?

Or the fact that the left is against ending discrimination in college applications?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #33
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Obama, Hillary, Bernie...they are all gone and out of the picture

It is now Trumps job to close the wealth gap and make the middle flourish. Every other conversation involving others is a "what if".
No it isn't. A wealth gap doesn't matter. If the middle class gets 10x richer and the top 1% gets 50x richer, that's a win for everybody.

You however would prefer the middle getting slightly poorer and the rich getting a lot less rich if that means there's a smaller "gap".
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #34
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Let's not talk about what Hillary or Bernie would have done. Let's talk about what Trump can do or is doing.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:22 PM   #35
ItsMillerTime
Born Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
What narrative? I never directed blame at any president, show me where I blamed anything on Trump you oversensitive nancy. If the study I linked is looking at 2005-2015, then obviously it happened under Bush JR and Obama... so why the **** are you acting like I blamed this on Trump?

The purpose of my post was simply to point out that the job market is not nearly as strong as it might appear.

And no shit the study is a couple years old, that doesnt make it any less true or relevant. You posted an article that claims the job market is the strongest its been in a decade and a half, and my response is an academic paper that shows 94% of new jobs over most of the last decade were shitty temporary/part-time/contract jobs. Thats the narrative.

You should know by now that OP and many others on this forum do not give a shit about facts or statistics. All they care about is proving how right their party is, no matter how foolish or asinine it makes them look in the process. A bunch of grown ass adults basically playing the "Well my dad can beat up your dad" game. It's pathetic.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #36
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Let's not talk about what Hillary or Bernie would have done. Let's talk about what Trump can do or is doing.

That's the whole purpose of this thread.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:43 PM   #37
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiney little beotch
He's a child.

If and when you ever move out of your parent's basement and actually contribute to society maybe then you can call someone a child.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #38
warriorfan
The Bully

Ha! We sure showed those libtards!
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 04:14 PM   #39
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Nothing worse than listening to whiny kids turn to politics to blame their uselessness in society.

Learn something and get paid or keep failing and pretending to be a politician to justify your lack of value/earnings in life.

People who become something and make a good living do not go looking for a scapegoat like liberals.
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:03 PM   #40
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Nothing Trump has done in the last 9 months has had a significant impact on the unemployment rate. You won’t see the impact of his legislation (assuming he actually passes something) for years.

In other words, thanks Obama.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:45 PM   #41
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Because the left values education...and not cars

They want to repay those who are learning a trade...contributing to society

But they aren't contributing to society just because they got a degree.

College grads on bourbon street

Not every degree is valuable and american citizens undertaking a degree need to do their due diligence before undertaking it and not expect americans to foot the bill.

There are americans that didn't go to college and didn't go into debt, why should their taxes fund individuals who made a poor decision? They are probably a middle class person, why not give that money back to the individual who made a smart decision but not going to college.

If you value education, then tell americans to educate themselves before making a decision.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:47 PM   #42
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Ah, so if you got a useful degree and are making money, you are punished by actually paying back the terms that you willfully agreed upon.

If you got a useless degree or messed around, it's okay, you won't have to keep your word.

Why'd you also ignore the fact that the Left doesn't care about education or they wouldn't cutback funding for a school for being "too white"?

Or the fact that the left is against ending discrimination in college applications?

Exactly.

I educated myself before choosing my degree but he says the left "values" education. My ass. Why should I subsidize those who made poor decisions?

College is a scam these days.

Last edited by Hawker : 10-19-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #43
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Nothing Trump has done in the last 9 months has had a significant impact on the unemployment rate. You won’t see the impact of his legislation (assuming he actually passes something) for years.

In other words, thanks Obama.

There shouldn't be any legislation for the economy except rolling back regulations. The more regulations rolled back the better and Trump is doing that. Thanks Trump.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: