Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Even at the age of 6 years old...we are still athletically superior

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Muslim brotherhood hold this W

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Do you understand basic physics? 6 years olds, no matter what, are not capable of inflicting that sort of damage. [COLOR="Red"]They do not have the required momentum.[/COLOR] I have nephews, who, as kids, took tumbles all the time. It's pretty much the same. Both are on pace to get into Ivy League schools. Didn't affect them, one bit. Not to mention the fact that they had injuries where they broke their noses, etc..

Again, I posted actual research which when into it. You're using an opinion as your argument.

From my article, which was ACTUAL RESEARCH:

When it comes to concussions, for 8-13 year old kids, there was a 0.067% chance of a kid getting a concussion.

When it comes to serious injuries, for 8-13 year old kids, there was a 0.14% chance of a serious injury.

Injuries in general, for 8-13 year old kids, was 0.26%.

The risk of actual injury for both tackle and flag football is a whopping 0.27%.

Again, this is not a small sample size. This is a sample size of 44,164 kids who played tackle football. Flag football pretty much doubles the injury rate though. Something which is still negligible.

As I said, kids at their ages (the ones posted in the twitter link) are not even remotely close to being able to hit hard enough to inflict actual damage. Basic physics and biology.

Please go through this article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5305025/

Normally they don't, but that kid did. he laid him out.

and while little kids dont hit as hard, their brains are far more malleable and prone to damage.

it would be impossible to truly measure long term effect.

the younger you are, if you incur a major injury, the worse the butterfly effect will be.

Crazy how each race has its positives and negatives...a couple examples.

Asians are the smartest but are the least attractive to other races, the women have asses like teen boys and the Azn bros have tooth picks down there...otoh, black women have ass for days, black dudes have the biggest dongs but some of those brothas that live in the African bush are not much smarter than apes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Asians are the smartest but are the least attractive to other races, the women have asses like teen boys and the Azn bros have tooth picks down there...otoh, black women have ass for days, black dudes have the biggest dongs but some of those brothas that live in the African bush are not much smarter than apes.

jeesus mate.

does that make you consider that intelligence is inversely correlated with prominent physical sexual features?

is that why aliens look how they do with huge heads and small bodies?

You can not be seriously suggesting that black women are more attractive than Asian women.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus

You can not be seriously suggesting that black women are more attractive than Asian women.
    There are grey areas for both. Obviously mixed women are better than pure

Notice how not one white person tried to come up with an actual rebuttal... cause deep down....dey know (echo)

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    Notice how not one white person tried to come up with an actual rebuttal... cause deep down....dey know (echo)

Yeah buddy, we are on a basketball forum after all.

Everyone knows black athletes > other race athletes. It's funny that you think anyone cares

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid

All those black athletes helped Africa rise as the greatest continent in the oh wait

Butts? Black women maul Azn chicks, not contest. Facially? While there are beautiful black women, Azn women tend to have softer looking faces which is more pleasing to a man's eyes but where the problem lies is that Azns are as flat as an ironing board in general. What I mean be Azns are the Far East ones, just to be clear.

Butts? Black women maul Azn chicks, not contest. Facially? While there are beautiful black women, Azn women tend to have softer looking faces which is more pleasing to a man's eyes but where the problem lies is that Azns are as flat as an ironing board in general. What I mean be Azns are the Far East ones, just to be clear.
    I'm not personally much into Asians, but I have read poll results where they rank #1 for fetishes among Americans.

Black women are easily the most unattractive females of any race. That's just my opinion, but it's not just by a little. White women, east Asians, middle eastern, latinas, even Indian women are all more attractive by far. Black women have too much testosterone, their legs are weird, nappy hair, noses too big. Nope.

I'm not personally much into Asians, but I have read poll results where they rank #1 for fetishes among Americans.

Black women are easily the most unattractive females of any race. That's just my opinion, but it's not just by a little. White women, east Asians, middle eastern, latinas, even Indian women are all more attractive by far. Black women have too much testosterone, their legs are weird, nappy hair, noses too big. Nope.
    Yeah, amongst white American dudes, they have Azn women as their top pick.

I've seen worldwide polls where Latinas are the most sought after in online dating sites though, followed by Eastern European women. Azn chicks come in third and you're right, black women usually come in last.

I've seen worldwide polls where Latinas are the most sought after in online dating sites though, followed by Eastern European women. Azn chicks come in third and you're right, black women usually come in last.
    Which is odd because latinas and black women are the two most overweight groups. Yet people overlook latinas psycho attitudes

Latinas >>> IMHO. Just the most beautiful features.

Asians are objectively the most attractive race for both males and females, it's been scientifically proven and they blow all the other races out the water with the poll results as well.