Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Turkish nationalists trying to put a sack over the head of a U.S. soldier

The tinfoil is strong in here

Default Re: Turkish nationalists trying to put a sack over the head of a U.S. soldier

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    The tinfoil is strong in here
    No necessarily, the region is up for more destabilization in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaTesla
    Greece

I love the Greeks, but their time in the sun is over. The successor state of the Byzantines was, is, and always will be the Russian Empire (Especially while Greece is apart of the German European Union). The only people who deserve Constantinople are the Slavs and they're the only people strong enough to take it. They don't call Moscow the Third Rome for nothing.

I also think the fall of modern-Turkey could hopefully signal the end of hostility in the Balkans. The Bosnian-Muslims and Albanians are the same people as us, irregardless of what nationalists from all sides may claim. Their roots lie wit the same ancestors as our own (a mix of Illyrian, Greek, Vlach, Slav) and only united can we make a better life for our people. However, we cant do this if Muslims and Albanians continue looking towards a decaying Turkey (or America) for leadership. The Turks are the number one (but not only) reason for the hatred, poverty, and hardships that our people endure.

But this has nothing to do with Islam. Islam may suck, no one can deny that, but it isn't incompatible with Christian-Orthodoxy and Catholicism (Russia has 20 million Muslims). Albanians of Muslim, Orthodox, Catholic, and Atheist background all get along. Therefore there is no reason that they cant get along with their neighboring Slavs and Greeks, and no reason that Slavs of different religious backgrounds cant get along with each other and with the Albanians. For gods sake we all fought together against the Turks at one stage. Furthermore, the father and brother of Skenderbeg (the national hero of Albania) are both buried together in one of the most sacred Serbian-Orthodox churches in the world........ on Mt Athos, in Greece.

Stupidly we've been fighting for over a century for the scraps that the Turks left us, instead of working together to make the land better for everyone. The Ottoman Empire is dead. The Balkans are still here just like they were before the Ottomans arrived. Religion is a thing of the past. Lets focus on the future.
    I believe in good relations but leave Albania out of your Greater Slavic Unity. We aren't Slavs by language, by culture and by ethnicity. We share lots I common in terms of Culture and even phenotypes with some South Slavs but that's about it.

Yall wont have any choice in the matter. Its either join with us or you're getting sent back to the Caucuses where your ancestors came from or to Tehran.
    Nah we will be ok. We don't want unity with you Carpathian Barbarians.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lol Nickie, says the guy who do them #1 service on ISH by not only just glorifying them everyday with the random mention of their name in any random thread in any context but even better actually confirming their ideology being the real Islam, everyday... you have alot in common... I prefer your delusion & absurdness in the NBA forum instead, at least its just basketball...

Now as an Islamophob be a good Laker fan and go praise your GOAT Laker (maybe GOAT player) terrorist statue at Staples Center, careful it doesnt blow up.... then go inside, listen to terrorist music (might be muslim artists afterall who knows), eat terrorist food, while watching a terrorist (Tarik Black) and former terrorists (african-"americans", including Kobe & yes Nick Young, considering up to 40% of the slaves were muslims before converting, their african names aswell) play basketball... you might be surrounded by some terrorists in the crowd aswell....
    Wow bro, you didn't have to go back and edit your post just to write out this meltdown. Don't you have a diary or something? it would be much better to write your pro-terrorist beliefs in there rather than continue to incriminate yourself online.

I'm just giving life advice to help you out bro :)

You have previously defended and made excuses and justifications for the violent actions of Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS and Erdogan in the past. It is all still on this forum, and if you try to delete your posts, it is forever archived.

Tarik Black, nor Nick Young, nor Kobe Bryant are terrorists. Take back your libel and slander. What you wrote is grounds for a lawsuit if any of those guys wanted to bankrupt you. Again, I'm trying to help you out bro :)

The NSA Remembers.

#ThankYouNSA
    Last edited by Nick Young; 04-20-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Wow bro, you didn't have to go back and edit your post just to write out this meltdown. Don't you have a diary or something? it would be much better to write your pro-terrorist beliefs in there rather than continue to incriminate yourself online.

I'm just giving life advice to help you out bro :)

You have previously defended and made excuses and justifications for the violent actions of Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS and Erdogan in the past. It is all still on this forum, and if you try to delete your posts, it is forever archived.

Tarik Black, nor Nick Young, nor Kobe Bryant are terrorists. Take back your libel and slander. What you wrote is grounds for a lawsuit if any of those guys wanted to bankrupt you. Again, I'm trying to help you out bro :)

The NSA Remembers.

#ThankYouNSA
    I don't think anyone on this board thinks Pauk is a terrorist but you. If anything, I'd say you seem like you're a terrorist. You certainly exhibit all their attributes.
    We gotta be careful around you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I learn so much about balkan/slavic/eastern european conflict on this website. Very enjoyable.

Who cares if it isn't all legit.

Decent college freshman

USA where amazing happens.. biggest fraud country ever, harder lite

Continued...
    Greeks seemed as delusional as the Turks

Cali Love

Greeks don't even have money for tp to whipe their ass

Re taking 'Constantinople'

It's Istanbul get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Greeks don't even have money for tp to whipe their ass

Re taking 'Constantinople'

It's Istanbul get used to it
    Wont be for too long, once Russia nukes it.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Wont be for too long, once Russia nukes it.
    Putin likes to bluff

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Putin likes to bluff
    And Sultan Erdoggy is loosing it and will end up doing something stupid. His people will ultimately pay the price for his stupidity.