Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron: "Who cares about what fans say; I'm rich and they're not."

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-

I wouldn't trade my life for any man's life...

I am proud to be me, wouldn't want to be anyone else

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

wait, am I myself or Bron?

if I could trade my life for Brons I will reject it...I PROMISE you that...

my life is my life...I don't want another man's life...I want my own
    yeah and that hairline isn't too nice either

azz, I took it that way too!lol

Quote Originally Posted by lpublic_enemyl
    yeah and that hairline isn't too nice either
    oh, and there is also the fact that he is an epic douchebag that no one likes...

Not airballing my layups anymore PimpinZaZa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    Who the hell wants the life of a hated choker?
    I'd almost guarantee that anybody here would. Fame, Fortune, Livin' the high life. Gotta be better than sittin at home posting random hate on an internet forum. Well done Mavs but I know I'd switch lives with LeBron in a heartbeat and if you say you wouldn't then there's something seriously wrong with you ( or your actually Dirk, and not just the sweat on his nuts) , if I was LeBron all the Hate in the world wouldn't phase me one bit.

Root Of All Evil

LOL ... great end to the NBA season. I'm done with ISH for awhile. Have a kick ass summer, fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    Who the hell wants the life of a hated choker?
    In a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
    Not only that, his NBA salary isn't even the biggest part of his earned income over the course of the year.

And he could've made millions more if he signed with New York if all he cared about was money and his image.

Serious playground baller 1Time4YourMind's Avatar

Trade lives and be Lebron? No. the situations, however? sure, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    He doesn't do it intentionally. It's just his immaturity and ignorance coming out. His PR team must be when this $hit happens
    This Lebron was treated like demigod when he was raised, no father figure to keep him in check. What we see is yet another sad case of rich immature athlete, who thinks Earth circles around him.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    And he could've made millions more if he signed with New York if all he cared about was money and his image.
    And received 100X more scrutiny because NY is a far less forgiving city. Everyone knows that. NY and Philly are places you gotta have real thick skin to play for.

Earlier this year, I bought a LeBron James' Miami Heat jersey, not because I was bandwagoning-- FWIW, I'm a Lakers' fan for life-- but because I still appreciated the dude's game... And there was the added bonus of the jersey being relatively cheap for such a sick looking clothing article, imo.
    I honestly regret even showing any support for this MFer. I won't hate. He's a talented basketball player, but put virtually anyone else in his shoes and you'd probably get a ring out of that 6'8" body of his.
    What a waste of talent this guy is.
    What he said in his press conference interview was not only offensive to me as a basketball fan but also as a human being. WTF does he mean that I'll wake up and have the same problems, while he's living out his income with his family?
    For those of you saying that LeBron is truly a basketball player first and money hungry bastard second, am I the only one who recalls Queen James saying he wants to become the first billionaire in NBA history? I don't have a link proving it, but I am positive that most of you must recall this punk saying that a few years ago.
    Even while this dumbass was choking away in the 4th quarter of this entire series, and even as I rooted for Dallas (not because I hate the Heat, instead because I wanted to be able to say the Lakers were swept by the 2011 champs, not chokers), I insisted to my friends and family that LeBron isn't as bad of a dude as he's been made out to be this entire 2010-2011 season. I looked past "The Decision," past the comment about the Heat winning 7 titles, past him comparing his team of ring chasers with the Beetles as far as fame goes, and definitely past all the ignorant comments he made throughout the entire regular and post seasons.
    I've never been a die-hard LeBron James fan. I just respected the guy's hustle, his drive to succeed, and his overall ability.
    His press conference after the loss to the 2011 champions (congrats, Mavs! You guys deserved it!) was the last straw, though.
    The next time LeBron's name gets mentioned around me, I'll let my displeasure of this ugly ass, underacheiving, stardom-seeking, annoying MFer be known to everyone.

FUCK YOU, LeBRON.

Money doesn't buy you happiness, and you can attest to this, too:
    Money doesn't buy you rings either.

Dirk's 1 ring > 0 from LeBron, sucka.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Earlier this year, I bought a LeBron James' Miami Heat jersey, not because I was bandwagoning-- FWIW, I'm a Lakers' fan for life-- but because I still appreciated the dude's game... And there was the added bonus of the jersey being relatively cheap for such a sick looking clothing article, imo.
    I honestly regret even showing any support for this MFer. I won't hate. He's a talented basketball player, but put virtually anyone else in his shoes and you'd probably get a ring out of that 6'8" body of his.
    What a waste of talent this guy is.
    What he said in his press conference interview was not only offensive to me as a basketball fan but also as a human being. WTF does he mean that I'll wake up and have the same problems, while he's living out his income with his family?
    For those of you saying that LeBron is truly a basketball player first and money hungry bastard second, am I the only one who recalls Queen James saying he wants to become the first billionaire in NBA history? I don't have a link proving it, but I am positive that most of you must recall this punk saying that a few years ago.
    Even while this dumbass was choking away in the 4th quarter of this entire series, and even as I rooted for Dallas (not because I hate the Heat, instead because I wanted to be able to say the Lakers were swept by the 2011 champs, not chokers), I insisted to my friends and family that LeBron isn't as bad of a dude as he's been made out to be this entire 2010-2011 season. I looked past "The Decision," past the comment about the Heat winning 7 titles, past him comparing his team of ring chasers with the Beetles as far as fame goes, and definitely past all the ignorant comments he made throughout the entire regular and post seasons.
    I've never been a die-hard LeBron James fan. I just respected the guy's hustle, his drive to succeed, and his overall ability.
    His press conference after the loss to the 2011 champions (congrats, Mavs! You guys deserved it!) was the last straw, though.
    The next time LeBron's name gets mentioned around me, I'll let my displeasure of this ugly ass, underacheiving, stardom-seeking, annoying MFer be known to everyone.

FUCK YOU, LeBRON.

Money doesn't buy you happiness, and you can attest to this, too:
    Money doesn't buy you rings either.

Dirk's 1 ring > 0 from LeBron, sucka.

LeQuit just took a big pee on every fan on that post-game speech. You'll have to dig deep in to find a Lebron fan after all that he has pulled after the decission...

Learning to shoot layups

wait, am I myself or Bron?

if I could trade my life for Brons I will reject it...I PROMISE you that...

my life is my life...I don't want another man's life...I want my own

agree with you. i dont want to have my girl taking my coworkers junk in her snatch. my mom being a whore and God knows what else.

i really like my life, with my job, woman, family, everything. Lebronze can keep his overrated, egomaniac self.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

They need to put a muzzle on this asshole. What a dick.