Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-30-2018, 12:13 AM   #16
dd24
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Lakers Get Lebron...

With that said, if you want top free agents to come here everyone needs to be more accepting....
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 09:15 AM   #17
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I think most Lakers fans have accepted LeBron at this point. Very few who haven't.

I still cant get around the idea. Considering how terrible have been the past several years for the team, it's a positive development. If anything, we are up for an entertaining seasons. I wonder how many excuses Lebron will come up with to justify the expected mediocre performance of the Lakers.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:37 PM   #18
LA Lakers
Dunking on everybody in the park

There is no way this Lakers team will be mediocre next season. As a matter of fact, we might be able to reach the 4th seed in a tough western conference. We lost a lot of games last year because we didnít have a star closer. The team whittled down the stretch and we didnít have that takeover guy. We just replaced Julius Randle with Lebron James. I think weíre good for at least 15 more wins if this roster stays healthy. Iím hoping Ingram has a breakout all star level season. I think he could special someday.
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: