Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2016, 10:40 AM   #1
Im Still Ballin
WoooOOOOooooooooo!!!!!

Exclamation If you want to find the truth to pretty much anything, especially politics...

Just follow the money. Simple as that. It really is.

Why is this person receiving money from all these different large corporations and foreign interests. Why are Saudi princes giving this person money?

Why?
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 10:43 AM   #2
kurple
5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: If you want to find the truth to pretty much anything, especially politics...

The world seems pretty united in not wanting that troll as the next American president
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 10:54 AM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Default Re: If you want to find the truth to pretty much anything, especially politics...

Quote:
As recently as Wednesday, Donald Trump has tried to sell to his supporters the idea that Saudi Arabia is a friend of the Clintons and not himself – a story which has proven to be a total lie.

If you’re looking for proof, just refer to this tweet sent out by the Saudi prince way back in January when the Republican pool was deep and wide and the idea of Trump actually being a nominee was a distant possibility.

Quote:
الوليد بن طلالVerified account
‏@Alwaleed_Talal الوليد بن طلال Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Trump:You base your statements on photoshopped pics?I bailed you out twice;a 3rd time,maybe?
http://bit.do/TrTwt

Trump:
Quote:
“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia

Truth is, the Saudis have a ton of money invested into the stock market and our politics. Let's be real here, our market will crash if they and the Chinese pull out.

Once again, the lesser of the two evils.

Which one will it be?

One is cunning

One is an idiot

Last edited by andgar923 : 10-14-2016 at 10:58 AM.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:05 AM   #4
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
He told a different story last year.

“Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me,” Trump said in Mobile, Ala.

“They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: