Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #31
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Can Steve Nash dunk?

He can dunk. Everyone can dunk. Jason Kidd dunked twice in '03 against the Wizards and Clippers. Kirk Hinrich dunked against the Cavs around '05. Luke Ridnour dunked during high school, so I'm assuming he still can. Kyle Korver dunked once in his career and it was his first since high school.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:10 AM   #32
3stat2
Local High School Star

3stat2 is considered somewhat cool3stat2 is considered somewhat cool

From previous skills challenges I'm guessing he can dunk pretty easily.

In the 05 one he jumped off his right foot and did a left handed layup, and his hand was about level with the rim, probably had part of his fingers over it.

Mind you, even though his hand wasn't completely over the rim, it didn't look like he bothered to put much effort into the jump.
3stat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:24 AM   #33
mountaingoat
Decent playground baller

mountaingoat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
First of all, I'm pretty sure he can dunks. But even so, he may not be able to jump, but he's about to be the M.V.P. of the league for the third year in a row. So in essence, does it really matter? Is it important? No...

Quit being a retard.

Steve Nash doesn't dunk, and he's been the best player in the league 3 years running. Right that down, take a picture of it, and remember it. Dunking means absolutely NOTHING.

You mean "write", I think.
mountaingoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:05 AM   #34
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
tried it..you'll never find one...i'm telling you...he dunks...but it's @ practies and where there's no one really..he's just not that type of guy

Dang. I really wanna see him dunk. Someone go to the suns practice and get a video for us.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:06 AM   #35
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
Dang. I really wanna see him dunk. Someone go to the suns practice and get a video for us.

if i lived in phx..i'd be his personal stalker (haha..) and i'd have videos of that stuff for ya...but nope..i'm here in CA.

suffering cuz i can't watch too many suns games or i'll get shanked by the laker fans
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #36
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
Well, can he?

he could back in the day

I am sure he still can as he seems to be in the best shape of his life
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #37
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
if i lived in phx..i'd be his personal stalker (haha..) and i'd have videos of that stuff for ya...but nope..i'm here in CA.

suffering cuz i can't watch too many suns games or i'll get shanked by the laker fans

Move to Phoenix : This thread needs a video.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: