Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Papi finishes 3rd in Boston Mayoral race

As a write-in, no less.

I am embarrassed to report I didn't think to vote for him myself. Just didn't occur to me, so I can take no credit for the movement.

Default Re: Papi finishes 3rd in Boston Mayoral race

Wouldn't it be better to vote for the actual candidate you wanted to win? The vote is relatively close. Or is it just A vs. A1?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Connolly is a Democrat. Walsh is an even bigger Democrat. The biggest differences between the two might be that Connolly supports charter schools and would let the clubs stay open past 2. *yawn*. We don't really have choices here in Boston.

Give me Papi.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Connolly is a Democrat. Walsh is an even bigger Democrat. The biggest differences between the two might be that Connolly supports charter schools and would let the clubs stay open past 2. *yawn*. We don't really have choices here in Boston.

Give me Papi.
    You missed your chance. In NY I voted for "are you ****ing kidding?" with our choices of Deblasio "i'm not going to go to work early because i am not a morning person" and the other person whose campaign focus was blasting his name with 80's metal music all over the city.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    What 80s metal music? That is a crucial factor
    Just kind of generic with no words that blasted while his message said I AM (I FORGET HIS NAME IT DIDNT WORK). PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR MAYOR. Imagine CHERRY PIE or some other stripperish pole music playing sans words while the message played over and over from a truck with him standing on the back. I