Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Didn't I Tell Ya'll Denver/Jokic are gonna Choke?

Dont doubt me again retards

Denver and Jokic are so cringe.

Default Re: Didn't I Tell Ya'll Denver/Jokic are gonna Choke?

You also told us Ivica Zubac is the next Marc Gasol. Enjoy extending Muscala to a 4 year 90m contract fakkit

Russell owns your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    You also told us Ivica Zubac is the next Marc Gasol. Enjoy extending Muscala to a 4 year 90m contract fakkit

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Denver would be better served as a team if Jokic would look to score instead of being a great passer. The really need him to be an alpha scorer.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

everytime I feel bad we lose, i can always count on OP to remind me at least we arent as bad as the lakers and our situation could be worse. much, much worse, like the lakers. forgot about that for a second.

thanks OP

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    everytime I feel bad we lose, i can always count on OP to remind me at least we arent as bad as the lakers and our situation could be worse. much, much worse, like the lakers. forgot about that for a second.

thanks OP
    Sure buddy. A team that was 1st seed all season and you were bragging about it is just losing to a Demar led Spurs (lower seeded) and getting embarrassed might I add.

Sure that makes you feel wonderful

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Sure buddy. A team that was 1st seed all season and you were bragging about it is just losing to a Demar led Spurs (lower seeded) and getting embarrassed might I add.

Sure that makes you feel wonderful
    we were 1st all season? I missed that.

but you missed my point. I didnt say I feel wonderful about losing a playoff series. no one does. I just feel better when you remind me how much worse it could be. like being a lakers fan.

also im pretty sure one of us was the one bragging all season and one of our teams has been far more disappointing than the other. its not even close.

If they win the next game they can still sneak out this series

It's not about winning this season for Denver. It's all about experience building.

Wouldnt expect AirTupac to ubderstand. His favorite team is all about skipping steps

Very good NBA starter

Denver plays a gimmicky, overly simplistic brand of basketball, that is no match for Pop.

Basically spam their reverse screens over and over and then Jokic is supposed to pass to them every time.

Reminds me of the simplistic crap Carlisle ran with Mavs to begin the season with DAJ as a playmaker

Malone or what he is called on Nugs is not getting nearly enough from Jokic.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    It's not about winning this season for Denver. It's all about experience building.

Wouldnt expect AirTupac to ubderstand. His favorite team is all about skipping steps
    I get what you're saying. But it's always about winning. Especially when you're a #2 v. #7. Can't baby them here.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan
    I get what you're saying. But it's always about winning. Especially when you're a #2 v. #7. Can't baby them here.

Goes back to my point when franchises have loser mentalities. You play to win. What the *** was the point of the whole season if all your gonna say is "we got experience" niga you were 1st seed for a majority of the season and your fine with being embarassed by Derozen?!?!?! LOWER SEEDED. FUKKKING LOSERS MAN

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Goes back to my point when franchises have loser mentalities. You play to win. What the *** was the point of the whole season if all your gonna say is "we got experience" niga you were 1st seed for a majority of the season and your fine with being embarassed by Derozen?!?!?! LOWER SEEDED. FUKKKING LOSERS MAN
    You're a goddamn idiot. I wish your father would've told you this so it might've had some impact.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan

Yeah, there is no excuse for you being a 2nd seed and not being able to beat a 7th seed. That's the definition of fools gold right there. I wouldn't feel good about that as a fan.