Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: so should this lady be indicted too?

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Who swings on someone with a rifle?

- who swings on a woman period....especially a random woman minding her own business at a gas station....

no lie.....this vigilante woman is looking good too.....she can clean my rifle anytime (oops.... I mean manhose)

Poochie wouldn't have hurt nobody

Poor poochie

NBA rookie of the year

[QUOTE]"She just didn't know him, you know. Because if she'd have known my brother, she'd have known that Poochie wouldn't have hurt nobody.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    She didnt know she was on film, probably wanted proof he had a knife on him.
    Good point, I didn't think of that. Lady had her shit together

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    no lie.....this vigilante woman is looking good too.....she can clean my rifle anytime (oops.... I mean manhose)
    You can tell you don't get laid much. You can hardly see this chick clearly in this video. And you're already getting a boner? Wow.

my thing with all of this is....people have to shoot to kill these days? no more blowing out knee caps or anything like that?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    yeah, that was pretty creepy.

anyways, it's fairly obvious that the lady was within her right. i'm just wondering what everyone thinks about stand your ground laws in this context.
    I'm not a fan of "stand your ground" because it could lead to people being able to execute people they don't like in cases where there are no witnesses. I believe that whenever someone kills another person there should be an investigation and it should be thorough. The key difference here is that the thing is on tape. It's witnessed, we all saw what happened, we don't know what was said but that's not nearly as important as the clear visual evidence that he swung his knife. We can all clearly see it was self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    my thing with all of this is....people have to shoot to kill these days? no more blowing out knee caps or anything like that?
    You only shoot to kill unless you want to be sued. It's fu ked up but that's how it is

Decent college freshman

You watch too many movies. Shooting a moving target the size of a knee would be incredibly difficult, not to mention the fact that if you miss you're gonna get shanked.

If you are going to shoot somebody, you shoot to kill. Period. Law enforcement, military, self defense, concealed carry, everybody teaches this.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

It's a lot easier to hit someone in the chest than the knee. And are you really expecting this woman to take into consideration the health of the guy that's swinging a knife at her?

Unfortunately this man may fall into the category of "too stupid to live." Unless you have received SEALs training or something like that you can't be thinking that taking on someone armed with a rifle is a good idea when you have some little switchblade or whatever he was carrying.

still shooting a man multiple times is bit excessive, dude isnt superhuman, why cant people just let off one shot and that's that?

Lol @ me watching movies, excuse me for thinking that the armed citizens of america were capable of accurately shooting someone up close or else they wouldn't be allowed to cap someone at a gas station with multiple bystanders in the general vicinity

Decent college freshman

still shooting a man multiple times is bit excessive, dude isnt superhuman, why cant people just let off one shot and that's that?

Lol @ me watching movies, excuse me for thinking that the armed citizens of america were capable of accurately shooting someone up close or else they wouldn't be allowed to cap someone at a gas station with multiple bystanders in the general vicinity

She shot him with a .22. A 13 year old girl could take a single round from a .22 and keep on coming. It is just about the smallest round in existence and has virtually 0 stopping power. Unless you shoot somebody right in the heart or brain they are not going to drop for minutes. That is more than enough time to get to you and stab you.

Second, again, shooting a moving target the size of a knee cap would be outrageously difficult, besides the fact that if you screw up you are getting stabbed.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, so just take the L and move on.

She should perhaps get something for videoing it and then driving off - you don't just drive off after killing somebody. It's like if you run someone over and it's their fault: if you drive off you're likely gonna get ****ed in some way.

But that guy must have had a death wish to do that.

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

She shot him with a .22. A 13 year old girl could take a single round from a .22 and keep on coming. It is just about the smallest round in existence and has virtually 0 stopping power. Unless you shoot somebody right in the heart or brain they are not going to drop for minutes. That is more than enough time to get to you and stab you.

Second, again, shooting a moving target the size of a knee cap would be outrageously difficult, besides the fact that if you screw up you are getting stabbed.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, so just take the L and move on.
    what L? did you honestly think that i was specifically talking about her shooting him in the kneecap? i basically talking about non lethal shots.... cant believe how argumentative people on this site still are. go prove something in real life and you wouldn't have to be clown on here seeking validation all the time.

smh

it seems like america is turning into the wild west again