Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter sammdogg's Avatar

Default Re: tmac has officially quit on the rockets

isnt he 2nd in west all star guards?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease DOMINATOR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Why would he quit on a 21-12 team? More likely he's playing injured, don't you think?
    tmac doesnt know whats hurt on tmac. he wanted to sit out awhile. then artest hurt his ankle so now tmac said hes good to play. so management figures hes fine to play. now that ron's back tmac wants to go sit on his ass. management won't let him. i think that's the main problem.
    and he DID quit tonight. PERIOD no way around it.
    he scored 4 points in 30 minutes. (rest of the starters played bad but tmac was just blatantly doing nothing on purpose)

von wafer got 18 pts in 12 minutes.

I invite all Rockets fans to the rarely used team forum. We need to vent and perhaps it'd be better to talks amongst ourselves over there.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115050

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Why would he quit on a 21-12 team? More likely he's playing injured, don't you think?
    This is now bullsh!t.

Ron and Battier are injured and they aren't playing sh!tty.

What load of sh!t. I'm sorry but this is no longer an excuse.

From what I saw when they pointed the cameras to him in the first quarter and when he missed a shot he looked real neutral, like he didn't care. I guess that put a dent on the Rocket fans. Even the Raptor commentator notices it, Jack bashing on T-Mac

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Does T-mac for VC make any sence? I think Mac's contract expires in 2010 and VC, Artest, and Yao could put Houston over the top.

RP 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Does T-mac for VC make any sence? I think Mac's contract expires in 2010 and VC, Artest, and Yao could put Houston over the top.
    you know what? That would be a Perfect trade. Ill take anything for TB!TCH

National High School Star

Houston should trade Tmac while he still has some value. I really dont get it why Houston is considered as contenders. Their top 2 players are injury prone, and even artest is. The chances of having an injured player come playoff time is just too high. Gotta trade some of them

didnt see the game, but tmacs always been a fav player of mine, i hope he would have the class to play and not just quit on team. rockets on paper are one of the best teams in the leauge if every1 is 100 percent, dont know why he thinks he could do better elsehwere

Wait WTF? Von "I got posterized by Kirk Snyder" Wafer had 18 points in 12 minutes and TMac had only 4 in 29?

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Why would NJ do that when they can likely get a much better return if they decide to trade Carter?

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Why would NJ do that when they can likely get a much better return if they decide to trade Carter?
    Like what?

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

The last time I saw the Rockets play, against the Bucks I think, it looked like he could barely move. Literally.

I rule the local playground rox fa sho's Avatar

this thread proves that most nba fans are stupid

rockets are playing 3 b2b in a row w/ a banged up roster. already have a good record. tmac shouldnt of played in november instead use that entire month or most of it to heal his knee but of corse rox always have a tough november so he decided to playto make sure rox wouldnt be entering january w/ a 10-25 record.

belvie it or not teams dont win every game they should, specially when they have 3 straight b2bs w/ a banged up roster. thats a lot to ask for and think of wat the other team is doing. they know about wat other teams injureis are and their schedule, etc, they take advantage of w/e weaknesses are present.

rox play hawks tomarrow and hawks are a better win than toronto. bostons is a better win than philly and i dont care if philly blows houston out of the water, last game vs boston during a tough schedule but o well.

tmac is no where near 100%. hes not gonna be diving for crazy rebounds or trying any super athletic stuff, not when his knee is hurting. thats why the rox brought ron to the team, to deal w/ tmacs injuries. so far its working but not that well but the 2 least important months of the nba season have passed and rox have a good record.

once tmacs knee is back everyone will get back on his bandwagon again.

stfu and learn basketball you ****ing idiots.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rox fa sho
    this thread proves that most nba fans are stupid

rockets are playing 3 b2b in a row w/ a banged up roster. already have a good record. tmac shouldnt of played in november instead use that entire month or most of it to heal his knee but of corse rox always have a tough november so he decided to playto make sure rox wouldnt be entering january w/ a 10-25 record.

belvie it or not teams dont win every game they should, specially when they have 3 straight b2bs w/ a banged up roster. thats a lot to ask for and think of wat the other team is doing. they know about wat other teams injureis are and their schedule, etc, they take advantage of w/e weaknesses are present.

rox play hawks tomarrow and hawks are a better win than toronto. bostons is a better win than philly and i dont care if philly blows houston out of the water, last game vs boston during a tough schedule but o well.

tmac is no where near 100%. hes not gonna be diving for crazy rebounds or trying any super athletic stuff, not when his knee is hurting. thats why the rox brought ron to the team, to deal w/ tmacs injuries. so far its working but not that well but the 2 least important months of the nba season have passed and rox have a good record.

once tmacs knee is back everyone will get back on his bandwagon again.

stfu and learn basketball you ****ing idiots.
    Yeah I wish I could believe that, but after the 500 time it has been said it kind of gets old..... what you said could be true but effort tonight was just disgusting, he was better off sitting out the game instead of looking like he didn't give a **** out there.