Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Stupid girl man :facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo

TS;DR

Too Scholar, did not read

guys i was play bball tonite with my freind and your not believe to this man there was like and group like fk** 3 bitchies to the court AMN WHATS THIS THAT SO MANY BITCHE PLAY BASKETBALL LATELY ?? the were yell to the whole time fk** loud couldnt not hear a shit thing , and do suck basketball not make a shotting man facepalm tat bitches please stay in the house

ok guys your not believe to this man , i was meet up 2 my freind man and he was to the party and he had to the girls numer. well i gots her number now finaly (that girls to stupid forget her number) and wil to call her later. but man guys

my freind was asshole have this fat btch to his car in the back n he ask me to take a ride now to hes car and tat btch was a probably drunk or shit fk*** man was flirting to the whole time and she start rubbing to my legs like wtf tat btch do tat fk** fat im like move away from her and push to her hand away man tat btch creepy as fk and when were to leave she say tat like

which 1 is gone fck to me
    man im tel to my friend i gotta go tat she raped him or something

ok guys your not believe to this man , i was meet up 2 my freind man and he was to the party and he had to the girls numer. well i gots her number now finaly (that girls to stupid forget her number) and wil to call her later. but man guys

my freind was asshole have this fat btch to his car in the back n he ask me to take a ride now to hes car and tat btch was a probably drunk or shit fk*** man was flirting to the whole time and she start rubbing to my legs like wtf tat btch do tat fk** fat im like move away from her and push to her hand away man tat btch creepy as fk and when were to leave she say tat like

ur livin the life.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    ur livin the life.
    man life tats is fk** up dude i like that one song yonkers whats is the other good songs by tyler??

man life tats is fk** up dude i like that one song yonkers whats is the other good songs by tyler??
    nightmare. bastard. blow. french. assmilk. vcr. goblin. sandwitches. analog. golden. radicals. are some of my favorites .

Thumbs up Re: Stupid girl man :facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    nightmare. bastard. blow. french. assmilk. vcr. goblin. sandwitches. analog. golden. radicals. are some of my favorites .
    ok i will search

ok i will search
    dont know why but that smilie made me lol.

Not airballing my layups anymore bigdaddyfunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    Her loss
    This.

man i alitle recap to you guys that i got form my friend the finally girls number( she s was stupid to forget number) well icalled to her and got to a pizza place to eat. man thats is the best pizza man. she wantied sweet corn to her pizza and im tell her that fk** stupid why that fk** you puts corn to a pizzaz so i tell her to ordder a peperoni pizza and thats was all a good things man . i told her a many things like wtf retairted that girls in basketball court were playing couldnt not shot for any net, and that girl flirtied with was boston fan

and then im to the car i asked to her tat if she want to go to my crib n play 2k11 ( no a chance she can win me i will kick to her ass) and she athing like its cool but im not her type WTF fk** bullcraps is that im sick tat bitches to this world man all so fk ** stupid latineheat is a fk** retairted grl doesnt know a siht girls cant not play basketball fk** so sick these girls what to you guys dont trust girl until proven innocent

on the way home i do a redlight drive man FK** stuped almost to a crash man but im sick these things to that world man lose faith to humaniety man WTF is that problem i do i do man that no nba season . WHAT THAT NO NBA SeASON. a lockout now . wtf is fk** that points to that. i didnt know what a threads to make to make thinkings post no NBA season.IM SO SICK OF THAT FK*** IM TO GO TO START SCHOOL NEXT WEEK im in tha womens school THAT FK** 70% bitches so fk** sick of tat dont not want talk to them bitches that school

im sick fk** i give it to my ex every thing that ipods and poems i want that ipod back my ipod touch is now broke i cant not have that ipod back i call that bitch that fk** i want **** ipod and she tell me not that call her again FK that is bitches man..

Serious playground baller

do some of you actually take this sh!t seriously??

man i alitle recap to you guys that i got form my friend the finally girls number( she s was stupid to forget number) well icalled to her and got to a pizza place to eat. man thats is the best pizza man. she wantied sweet corn to her pizza and im tell her that fk** stupid why that fk** you puts corn to a pizzaz so i tell her to ordder a peperoni pizza and thats was all a good things man . i told her a many things like wtf retairted that girls in basketball court were playing couldnt not shot for any net, and that girl flirtied with was boston fan

and then im to the car i asked to her tat if she want to go to my crib n play 2k11 ( no a chance she can win me i will kick to her ass) and she athing like its cool but im not her type WTF fk** bullcraps is that im sick tat bitches to this world man all so fk ** stupid latineheat is a fk** retairted grl doesnt know a siht girls cant not play basketball fk** so sick these girls what to you guys dont trust girl until proven innocent

on the way home i do a redlight drive man FK** stuped almost to a crash man but im sick these things to that world man lose faith to humaniety man WTF is that problem i do i do man that no nba season . WHAT THAT NO NBA SeASON. a lockout now . wtf is fk** that points to that. i didnt know what a threads to make to make thinkings post no NBA season.IM SO SICK OF THAT FK*** IM TO GO TO START SCHOOL NEXT WEEK im in tha womens school THAT FK** 70% bitches so fk** sick of tat dont not want talk to them bitches that school

im sick fk** i give it to my ex every thing that ipods and poems i want that ipod back my ipod touch is now broke i cant not have that ipod back i call that bitch that fk** i want **** ipod and she tell me not that call her again FK that is bitches man..
    what a bitch. typical boston fan man, no respect! u better get that fcuking ipod back

what the fk** that bitches cant take ipod man fk** that wtf is this man. post no nba season and that bitch say fK** you and take your ipod. dumb women school 70% bitche fk**

National High School Star vinsane01's Avatar

Reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPz_kYe7iic

What language are you speaking?