Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Duncan, Manu, KG, Kareem, MJ, Dirk, Nash, K. Malone, Stockton, etc

these guys contributed to certain areas of the game at 37....

eboK is a hinderance in every single one. It's not gonna 'ruin' his career, but it puts an ugly stamp on it, that it was gonna receive likely anyway, achilles tear or not, thats just eboK.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Duncan, Manu, KG, Kareem, MJ, Dirk, Nash, K. Malone, Stockton, etc

These tears are nourishment for my soul.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

Your "I love everyone" thingy is wearing off, all because of eboK's play.. eboK might not be impactful on the court, but thats heavy impact off of it

TomBrady
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

He's no me, that's for damn sure. Championship and Super Bowl MVP at 37.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

I remember Kobe stans saying that he's a smarter basketball player and has higher basketball IQ than Duncan, Dirk, Lebron,... I just don't see any of those players playing so stupid and detrimental for their team in any scenario, and having dead legs has nothing to do with it in this case, it's all in the head.

Decent playground baller

You are eating your own tears? That is weird.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Maybe they can nourish your kids as well.. .

Please donate

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Well, it looks like Kobe's career ended when he was 35 actually....because he's done nothing since the end of 13 that matters.

But I don't get the comparison...he got injured with a terrible injury.

That is the reason. That is why he's been in the running for least valuable player over the last 3 years with guys like Rose and Joe Johnson while guys like Dirk and Duncan are still all star level players over that time and currently.

So if it's just "hating" on him for the injury...seems silly

If it's, however, pointing out that Kobe's longevity isn't really all it's been cracked up to (still great, but not nearly as great as his fans suggest) then that is fair I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Well, it looks like Kobe's career ended when he was 35 actually....because he's done nothing since the end of 13 that matters.

That is the reason. That is why he's been in the running for least valuable player over the last 3 years with guys like Rose and Joe Johnson while guys like Dirk and Duncan are still all star level players over that time and currently.

If it's, however, pointing out that Kobe's longevity isn't really all it's been cracked up to (still great, but not nearly as great as his fans suggest) then that is fair I guess.
    He's taking 16 FGA, last year he took 20..

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

and MJ's career end ended when he was 34 since he's did nothing after that

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

oh look another "i hate Kobe he sucks" thread made by an insecure bran stan OP

yes, lets pile on the hate for a player in his 20th season trying to come back from a torn achilies, broken knee and torn labrum.. what great basketball fans we have here

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

eboK is a hinderance in every single one. It's not gonna 'ruin' his career, but it puts an ugly stamp on it, that it was gonna receive likely anyway, achilles tear or not, thats just eboK.

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    and MJ's career end ended when he was 34 since he's did nothing after that
    Well, I disagree...I thought his play at near 40 with the Wizards was quite impressive, but even if I did agree...

What is your point? MJ isn't ranked where he is because of longevity or playing late into his 30's...he's considered the GOAT or one of them for his level of play throughout his career

He's taking 16 FGA, last year he took 20..
    Yea...so?

He's maybe the biggest "gunner" in NBA history. The reason he can't make them is because his body is basically "dead" from an athletes perspective.

Did we really need to witness these last 3 years to know Kobe was one of the most selfish and "me-first" players in NBA history? This has been common knowledge for over a decade.

Dude just happened to be one of the greatest players of all time so he was good enough to make it work.