Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default I am proud of Muslim-Americans

We are truly the best.

0% want that crap.

Muslim-Americans too smart.

Get out and vote.

Default Re: I am proud of Muslim-Americans

yep, thats the difference between the well educated muslims of america and the "invasion" of uneducated muslims to germany

Banned

Better link.... And I don't see what's wrong with having a favorable view of Hezbollah, especially as a shia muslim.

Banned

America is proof that you can be Muslim and still live in the Western world granted they better not start spewing their garbage. A lot of blame has to go the liberal 'tards that are fighting for Muslim-Americans. Muslims are not offended but libtards like to tell them they are.

If we allow unknown Muslims in the country than they will screw up what Muslim-Americans have worked so hard for.

Banning Muslims from unknown countries is the best thing for Muslim-Americans.

Before 911 the majority of American Muslims voted republican. They moved to America to get the hell away from the people that are now comin in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Before 911 the majority of American Muslims voted republican. They moved to America to get the hell away from the people that are now comin in.
    This.

It's sad how the left have pandered to them and what the Muslim-Americans have worked so hard to achieve is getting destroyed by allowing Muslims from unknown countries coming in the country disguised as immigrants.

It would be the country's best interest to not allow these Muslims from the unknown to come in and destroy the many generations of naturalized Muslim-Americans and the Muslim-Americans that ran away from the horrific atrocities of the Middle East.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    yep, thats the difference between the well educated muslims of america and the "invasion" of uneducated muslims to germany
    You get it. It's about conserving what muslim Americans worked so hard for.

Banned

Unite.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Better link.... And I don't see what's wrong with having a favorable view of Hezbollah, especially as a shia muslim.

Because they're terrorists you moron. They've bombed and gassed Christians in Syria and a lebanon for years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfamftw
    Because they're terrorists you moron. They've bombed and gassed Christians in Syria and a lebanon for years.
    Israel has bullied Lebanon for decades, as far as I know there is no proof that Hezbollah has directed attacks against Christian civilians in Lebanon or Syria.

HEzbollah figthing back against Israel is only right, in my opinion. Hezbolla, condems attacks on civilians.

If Hezbollah is terrorist then so is Israel.

Banned

Israel has bullied Lebanon for decades, as far as I know there is no proof that Hezbollah has directed attacks against Christian civilians in Lebanon or Syria.

HEzbollah figthing back against Israel is only right, in my opinion. Hezbolla, condems attacks on civilians.

If Hezbollah is terrorist then so is Israel.
    Whatever. You're probably a Muslim.

Banned

That's bs. Those Muslim Shiaa scum send Rockets from residential areas and use human Shields. Israel is not terrorists. You're a Muslim or you've been brainwashed. That's the only explanation.
    That's Hamas (if they even do that) not Hezbollah. Post one single source, with legit proof that Hezbollah has used children as human shields or attacked Christians in Syria (doesn't even make sense, considering they support Assad that generally has favorable opinion of Christians.)

Anyway more of your jew agenda or jew propaganda, stfu.

Banned

Whatever. You're probably a Muslim.
    Convenient of you to edit your post, you are a joke.

Banned

That's Hamas (if they even do that) not Hezbollah. Post one single source, with legit proof that Hezbollah has used children as human shields or attacked Christians in Syria (doesn't even make sense, considering they support Assad that generally has favorable opinion of Christians.)

Hezbollah executed two Israeli men in 2007. You know that. Stop defending the twats.

You're a Muslim. Admit it.

Banned

Assad hates his own fellow muslims the sunnis and kills them. HEzbollah are all twats. Muslim twats.