Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Are there any good posters with red bars IYO?

There are only 2 types of posters:

Alphas - those in the red because they speak their minds and can care less what the rep system represents or what anybody thinks about them. They are usually refer to as "trolls" because 1. Most of the time people can't argue against them and view them as a nuisance and 2. The same people have to resort to the lowest level of rebuttal (ad hoc) to find some sort of rebuttal because they are too stupid and sensitive to argue pound for pound.

Betas - The betas are usually the ones in green. They restrict their speech because they are too insecure and afraid what others might think about them as if their opinions matter in real life. Their life usually revolves around ISH, hence why their internet "friends" are constantly repping them even if they say some of the dumbest sh*t. If they can't get enough reps, they make multiple accounts to self rep. Their whole social persona revolves around ISH since they don't have much of a social life. This is the reason why all "veterans" are in the green: this is their life; they've been on here a long time, so it's not like they know much about the real world.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 11-01-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

Alphas - those in the red because they speak their minds and can care less what the rep system represents or what anybody thinks about them. They are usually refer to as "trolls" because 1. Most of the time people can't argue against them and view them as a nuisance and 2. The same people have to resort to the lowest level of rebuttal (ad hoc) to find some sort of rebuttal because they are too stupid and sensitive to argue pound for pound.

Betas - The betas are usually the ones in green. They restrict their speech because they are too insecure and afraid what others might think about them as if their opinions matter in real life. Their life usually revolves around ISH, hence why their internet "friends" are constantly repping them even if they say some of the dumbest sh*t. If they can't get enough reps, they make multiple accounts to self rep. Their whole social persona revolves around ISH since they don't have much of a social life.
    i say what i want and i have green. you're in the red because you're a shit poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    It matters for what exactly? because even if you had a green bar I would still see you as a troll...

And if you think Lebron23 is a good poster because he has green you're an idiot. Sorry for insulting but it is the damn truth.
    He's being sarcastic.

Let's just put it this way, if those in red really gave a flying f*ck what everybody thinks about them, they wouldn't be posting on here anymore. Simple logic.

This goes to prove those in the green are a bunch of attention wh*res overly obssessed with a bunch of strangers on the internet dictating who they are as a person (since they are too weak to properly define themself).

Betas - The betas are usually the ones in green. They restrict their speech because they are too insecure and afraid what others might think about them as if their opinions matter in real life. Their life usually revolves around ISH, hence why their internet "friends" are constantly repping them even if they say some of the dumbest sh*t. If they can't get enough reps, they make multiple accounts to self rep. Their whole social persona revolves around ISH since they don't have much of a social life. This is the reason why all "veterans" are in the green: this is their life; they've been on here a long time, so it's not like they know much about the real world.
    Repped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    It matters for what exactly? because even if you had a green bar I would still see you as a troll...

And if you think Lebron23 is a good poster because he has green you're an idiot. Sorry for insulting but it is the damn truth.
    My self esteem.

How you feel about yourself is more important than how others feel. It's impossible to have self-confidence on here when you have 10 red bars. It's also hard to take yourself serious when practically no one does... budadiiii the moron troll is the monster you guys created. **** your cheap insults as well Bandito, that's the shit that pisses me off the most. Here you are insulting multiple people in 1 post and yet get to enjoy being green...yay!

All is good in your world. You can get away with having a little fun. Me? Already been negged three times for the post I made 10 minutes ago. Being a prick when you're at the top will not get you any respect. Shows me your true character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i say what i want and i have green. you're in the red because you're a shit poster.
    I know I'm a sh*t poster, and quite proud of it. You're just a little insecure child who kisses so much a*s you don't know which end the sun truly shines.

I know I'm a sh*t poster, and quite proud of it. You're just a little insecure child who kisses so much a*s you don't know which end the sun truly shines.
    you know where i get most of my rep from? posting stream links and contributing information in the nba forum. I don't kiss up to get rep from anybody. i just don't act like a douche all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    I actually like bless, dude doesn't take the internet too seriously and says how he feels. Pretty consistently funny too

Mad soft tho
    That's what I'm typin bout.

Great funny semi slay.

Word.

I Rock my red bOArs with pride.