Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

In the preview for next week it shows Jax telling Gemma that he's taking Tara and they're going to have a little family vacation. Clay meets with the cartel to go over more plans about Tara and then Clay asks Gemma where Jax is and she tells him he's with Tara and I think Clay tries to stop Romeo but it's too late. At least it looks that way in the preview.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    I really hope Sutter finds a way to keep Juice around, I like his character as the intel/non-motorcycle riding biker.
    We differ here. To me, he's the weakest link of the MC. Not even Clay's endorsement of the M.O.M. patch was able to turn him straight. He's on very thin ice right now with both sides, law and outlaw.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Juiced assaulted the officer. He's either going to pay for that in jail/prison, or they'll use it against him (ie do this, and you're free). But of course based on previous events with Potter, or whoever that agent that's hidings name is will most likely screw him over on that, should Juice take that option (if he has a option).

I think Gemma's up to something as well as far as Unser goes. She basically seduced him into not reporting Clay in. But, Unser did get Gemma to leave the house so I'm not sure what he'll do in there, and obviously neither will Gemma. Glad to see that he knows Clay's doing no good, though. Probably means he'll die.

Bobby's trying to convince Jax to be the leader of the club which is great for the Club, not so much his married life with Tara considering that's not what she wants for him. So basically nothing much has changed between them since they were first together in Season 1 or 2 besides children and their will to stay together through thick and thin.

I'm also not sure what Potter is doing with the guy that's in prison for life by skewing the story of what actually happend..I mean what can he do in there? Only thing I can think of is set the club up when one of the members come in to visit him.

It's also clear who the other cartel is that has been sending bodies to the clubs front door this whole time. The second man in charge who's been a part of all the ambush attacks on the Niners gave it away when he said "I'll gun down your whole crew and send their bodies to your mothers front door". Doesn't that sound like what happend to the club, twice? One time in a place where only the club and the cartel knew where they were (the second truck took off before the ambush happend).

That's all I want to type out for now. 5 more days till next episode
    Last edited by NBAller; 11-03-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    I agree with that. At this point I'm not even sure that Tig is completely behind Clay.
    Tig has been kind of silent the last couple episodes other than his daughter coming to town. I expect him to do some violent shit here pretty soon.

Learning to shoot layups

@sutterink
    will have some BIG NEWS about the end of the season coming out today. we are just crossing the F's and dotting the K's. more to come...
    @sutterink
    We will release the info about the finale on Monday. It's good news that involves a parrot and a fire hose. Talk amongst yourselves...
    I think it might be a 2-hour season finale.

I read that it's going to be 14 episodes this season instead of the regular 13.

What an intense episode tonight! I can't believe it came down to Clay beating the crap out of Gemma. I thought the only way for Clay to make it out of this season was that he would still have Gemma behind him. But not now. That scene was hard to watch but just shows how great actors Ron Perlman and Katey Sagal are. Those two make this show.

Maggie Siff (Tara) was also incredible tonight during that scene at the hospital (WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL JAX ABOUT THE LETTERS??). I felt so bad for her hearing about how she might not be a surgeon if her hand is that messed up.

It looks like Roosevelt is going to help Juice.

Jax finally told Opie that his plan is to leave. But there's no way Jax leaves with everything going on right now.

Next week is a 90 minute special. Also, Drea de Matteo (Wendy) shows up!

A friend of mine says Ron Perlman signed on for next season too, but I can't find anything on it. Does anyone else know if its true?

The hospital scene with Tara was pretty heart wrentching. I think her hand might result in Jax staying in the club because now they wont be able to support the kids on her salary as a surgeon.

It looks like Unser is going to bring Clay down. He might be forced to tell Opie everything when he finds him at his Dads cabin and I'm sure Opie would have no trouble taking out Clay after all the shit he has done to ruin his life.

No clue how the shit with Potter will end up tho.

Jax has to take him out. Clay docked up big time, sad that he will die.. Most probably. I liked him..

Cartel is ruthless, couldn't they take back the hit?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Yeah, the Cartel's insistence that Tara's a threat to them because of some unknown reason to them, is weird. It's like a strange effort to try to use this as a cause for action, while at the same time keeping the source a secret from the audience.

But it was a great episode.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If I'm Jax, I'm on the warpath now. It's obvious he's no longer committed to the long term goals of the club, but I guess Sutter wants us to wait till the final episode to see Clay get put down by the "Son". I would've gone straight to Clay and continued on with that vote to demote Clay for putting them all in the mess that they're in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    If I'm Jax, I'm on the warpath now. It's obvious he's no longer committed to the long term goals of the club, but I guess Sutter wants us to wait till the final episode to see Clay get put down by the "Son". I would've gone straight to Clay and continued on with that vote to demote Clay for putting them all in the mess that they're in now.
    Well, apparently he is on the warpath since they showed him shooting bazookahs (sp? lol) and shit next episode.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Yeah, the Cartel's insistence that Tara's a threat to them because of some unknown reason to them, is weird. It's like a strange effort to try to use this as a cause for action, while at the same time keeping the source a secret from the audience.

But it was a great episode.
    Clay's the source. Told them Tara as info on them and needs to be taken out.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    A friend of mine says Ron Perlman signed on for next season too, but I can't find anything on it. Does anyone else know if its true?
    That would be awesome. But I have no clue how they could keep Clay around after this season. But the show won't be the same without Perlman.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    That would be awesome. But I have no clue how they could keep Clay around after this season. But the show won't be the same without Perlman.
    Theres no way Clay stays around at SAMCRO considering everything with Jax and Gemma. Jax has almost everyone on his side anyway, and when Tig sees what happened to Gemma Clay has no one left backing him. At the same time I can't really see Sutter getting rid of Ron Perlman, he is a great actor and a huge part of the show. Is it possible he goes to another charter, maybe SAMBEL? Or maybe season 5 is the club chasing down Clay all season?