Decent playground baller andredagiant's Avatar

Default NBA 2K10 My player New bug?

I currently play NBA 2K10 on PS3 I'm playing for the rockets right now with my player, and yes I have downloaded the new patch that supposedly fixes bugs....well I've discovered everytime I have a good game as in if i reach a milestone such as getting 20 rebounds or 20 assists or triple double, etc. the team simulates a game by itself, another words, everytime I have a good game, as soon as the game ends, it says the next game has already been played........this is really bad as I'm in a tight race with the other rookies right now, granted it's only about 25 games in..but if this keeps happening my averages would be dragged down because I can't control how my player performs in that "simulated" game? Anyone else experiencing this problem as well? is there a place where I can let the nba 2k10 patch uploaders know? Because this is quite a major problem... especially once you get into it and is in the race for mvp, etc.

Default Re: NBA 2K10 My player New bug?

Oh yeah and there's also another bug where the point guard just randomly while bringing the ball up the court, go backwards with nobody guarding him causing a backcourt violation and turnover, this happens really randomly sometimes not at all, the most I've experienced is 3 times in one game...

Dunking on everybody in the park

I finished a season in my player mode...and had no menu to go into the next season....it really sucked having to start over.

Did you erase your saved data and start over on your MyPlayer after the patch?

The patch can't fix careers already started. You have to apply the patch and then start a new MyPlayer mode.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Did you erase your saved data and start over on your MyPlayer after the patch?

The patch can't fix careers already started. You have to apply the patch and then start a new MyPlayer mode.
    I deleted my old character completely after a season winning a championship with the cavs, and created a new one......

Saw a basketball once

I've had a lot of issues with my player. To the point that I'm probably done playing it.

Of course the infamous bug where you don't get any more drills after the initial 10. Then it randomly freezing and the ref won't give you the ball so you have to reload. I made the All-Star team but it didn't give me the "Make an All-Star Team" milestone. Dunking the ball, having it go right through the rim and somehow counting it as a miss. PG randomly going backwards and getting a backcourt violation. And now my most recent, in the playoffs my career stats are subtracting. I had 513 career steals, played a game got like 6, next game it says my total is 508, then I get like 9 more, it's back to 513. Had a game where I got 11 steals, It's down to 504.

Would be really nice if gaming companies tested their products a little more thoroughly. Seems like NBA2k games have had a lot of issues the past few years. Not sure if they are getting complacent or just to much of a rush to get the next one out. But it really sucks, and kills the enjoyment of the game.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Any word on whether the upcoming patch will not work with existing My Player games? I think that would be retarded and incredibly poorly planned but at this point I wouldn't be surprised.