Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default fell for a girl with a boyfriend

all right i don't think i've ever posted a thread about my personal life on ISH before and judging from the other ones i'm not expecting great results, but here goes

so i'm 19 and i met this girl at college. we met about a year ago in calc and we've been talking ever since. we would study together a lot but never really hung out after school. we took another calc class last semester but couldn't get any together this semester.

problem is, when i met her she had been with her boyfriend for 5 years and it's been 6 now. i'm not the kind of guy to try to swoop in and break up a relationship so i won't do that. the thing about her boyfriend though is that the guy is honestly a complete douche bag. he doesn't go to school, doesn't work and he got kicked out of his house because he kept doing drugs. on top of that he's like 6 feet and weighs maybe 120 pounds and he's a ginger dude with many freckles. i feel like this should automatically disqualify him from being with a girl ever.

he's also insanely jealous and controlling over her. he forced her to take me off facebook and doesn't allow her to study with male friends. she complains about him to me sometimes and said his jealousy is just crazy.

so last monday i told her how i felt. i basically told her i thought she was really cute and i really liked her. she took it well and was smiling the entire time but right when she was gonna start talking her bio group came to study, bad timing. she texted me and told me she wanted to meet up to get coffee on campus today.

so we meet up this morning and we had a talk. she told me she thought i was cute and funny and smart and if the circumstances were different and she didn't have a boyfriend then it might work. but she said she didn't plan on breaking up with her boyfriend anytime soon. then she was like but if i did break up with him it would take a while to get over him.

so wtf do i do? i wish she would have just straight up rejected me and said she didn't like me at all and couldn't feel that way about me but she's kind of stringing me along. she told me she wants to hang out and said she'll be in the library a lot more and that she'll hit me up when she's studying and also asked me to take physics with her next semester. so she's kinda leading me on here. should i not hang out with her and just try to get over her and move on or should i be her friend and be there for her if she and her boyfriend break up? it sounds like she'd give me a shot if they did break up.

i could use some advice but you mother ****ers will not read this

Default Re: fell for a girl with a boyfriend

friend zoned. nothing you can do.

Don't worry I've been in this situation before, this is what you do...

You kidnap the boyfriend and force him into some really raunchy gay sex....suck on his balls, have him *** on your face, take him from behind and film the whole thing...then, you send her the footage and laugh at him and tell her what a f@g he is....boom you're in the clear, she drops him for sure and you can work your magic

Pics or you're making this all up to steal slayerenraged's thunder.

Decent college freshman

Lol y u hating on the ginger? He's prolly getting it in with the chick while u r complaining about this on ISH.

I thinkt u either wait it out and hope to break out the friendZone if she needs someone in the future or u can jus **** things up by playing up the gingers jealousy side

Definitely tough station but u are 19 and in college... There are girls everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Don't worry I've been in this situation before, this is what you do...

You kidnap the boyfriend and force him into some really raunchy gay sex....suck on his balls, have him *** on your face, take him from behind and film the whole thing...then, you send her the footage and laugh at him and tell her what a f@g he is....boom you're in the clear, she drops him for sure and you can work your magic
    this is a pretty good plan but i'm not sure if i could get him to ***. but still that would expose him for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Or message her boyfriend and say you f*cked her but feel bad about it so you had to come clean.
    yeah if macmac's plan doesn't work i guess i'll have to go with this one

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud James
    Pics or you're making this all up to steal slayerenraged's thunder.
    honestly i prolly would if i could but remember her boyfriend took me off her facebook, not much i can do

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    Lol y u hating on the ginger? He's prolly getting it in with the chick while u r complaining about this on ISH.

I thinkt u either wait it out and hope to break out the friendZone if she needs someone in the future or u can jus **** things up by playing up the gingers jealousy side

Definitely tough station but u are 19 and in college... There are girls everywhere
    yeah there are girls everywhere and i've hooked up with some but i haven't actually fallen for a girl since like sophomore year of high school so it's tough

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    all right i don't think i've ever posted a thread about my personal life on ISH before and judging from the other ones i'm not expecting great results, but here goes

so i'm 19 and i met this girl at college. we met about a year ago in calc and we've been talking ever since. we would study together a lot but never really hung out after school. we took another calc class last semester but couldn't get any together this semester.

problem is, when i met her she had been with her boyfriend for 5 years and it's been 6 now. i'm not the kind of guy to try to swoop in and break up a relationship so i won't do that. the thing about her boyfriend though is that the guy is honestly a complete douche bag. he doesn't go to school, doesn't work and he got kicked out of his house because he kept doing drugs. on top of that he's like 6 feet and weighs maybe 120 pounds and he's a ginger dude with many freckles. i feel like this should automatically disqualify him from being with a girl ever.

he's also insanely jealous and controlling over her. he forced her to take me off facebook and doesn't allow her to study with male friends. she complains about him to me sometimes and said his jealousy is just crazy.

so last monday i told her how i felt. i basically told her i thought she was really cute and i really liked her. she took it well and was smiling the entire time but right when she was gonna start talking her bio group came to study, bad timing. she texted me and told me she wanted to meet up to get coffee on campus today.

so we meet up this morning and we had a talk. she told me she thought i was cute and funny and smart and if the circumstances were different and she didn't have a boyfriend then it might work. but she said she didn't plan on breaking up with her boyfriend anytime soon. then she was like but if i did break up with him it would take a while to get over him.

so wtf do i do? i wish she would have just straight up rejected me and said she didn't like me at all and couldn't feel that way about me but she's kind of stringing me along. she told me she wants to hang out and said she'll be in the library a lot more and that she'll hit me up when she's studying and also asked me to take physics with her next semester. so she's kinda leading me on here. should i not hang out with her and just try to get over her and move on or should i be her friend and be there for her if she and her boyfriend break up? it sounds like she'd give me a shot if they did break up.

i could use some advice but you mother ****ers will not read this

I read your post man. I couldnt really get a real good grip on it, because I kept relating to my situation.

Basically, I was somewhat in your shoes, a little different. It was better in some aspects, worse in others.

My advice.. Do your thing.
    Don't allow yourself to become attached. Stay on your grind. Finish school, keep yourself busy. If it was meant to be, it will find a way. If its not the right time, accept it. You're young.

Trust me, this can get ugly. You are jumping or starting into something that hasnt finished it's last course.

A broken heart.. That shit is real my boy. Sure, you cant prove or put a cast on a "broken" heart, but that shit is real pain.

I'm going through some shit with my last girl. **** man. The pain I feel, day in and day out. Shits horrible.
    I almost wish i never got myself in this mess.
    I hate her so much.. I want to throw her off of the highest and biggest mountain. But I love her so much that I'll die trying to save her.

I have too much pride to hit her up. To see her. I miss her with all my heart.

Enough about my shit.

Stay away man. Bounce. Stay on YOUR PATH. If she crosses it, then she'll cross it. Don't force it. Don't put yourself in a vulnerable position. Shit sucks man.

I'm soon to be 22 yrs old. I'm a good looking dude, about to graduate college and Have a car, a full time job, making $21/ hour.

I mean. I cannot get this girl out of my mind.

I'm telling you this, so you avoid it. Shit is so hard because she is STILL with this dude. The fact that you are going to try and fight for her affection and attention will cause problems down the line.

If you be you, play your role and DONT CATCH FEELINGS. If she bounces on dude and is over him. THEN START FRESH. But treat her right man. DO NOT **** up. As stupid as this sounds man, stay faithful. Do not cheat on her man, treat her bad. Treat her right. IF IT GOES THAT WAY.

In the mean time, do you. don't allow the thought of you and her to corrupt your thoughts. Be a man, be mindFULL, self aware and play your position.

Love is a bitch. (Coming from a motherfukcer who didnt believe in love)

**** man.

damn, thanks for the post MJ(Mean John). yeah i'm gonna keep myself busy, i work 35 hours/week and i'm taking tough classes so i always have stuff to do. hope everything works out on your end

Well from what I can gather, Quizno, is that she seems reliant to be with a guy who got the “bad boy” image going on. She either seems:

1) Wanting to desperately make her current relationship work out long with her boyfriend. If what you described is correct, than damn, how much more can she tolerate to keep it going?

2) This guy might be suicidal if she tries to break up with him, because he does seem to live a bizarre and unhealthy lifestyle. Got kicked out, does drugs, seems below weight for height, and poor ethics... and if his girlfriend of 5-6 years dumps, who know what this guy could do to other and himself, you feel me ?

Now, it’s good to see that you two will at least will hang out for coffee, be at the library, or whatever extracurricular activities, but this could also lead into a future confrontation with the boyfriend, in which case you’re going to have to stand up for yourself if things do get physical.

I think these feels like a lose-lose, unless your more willing to go out and prove more in your meeting with her that your really into her. However, it seems you might know her too well yet to try and do that, since... if she’s been this guy for so long and knows what his problems are, then why does she stay with him? Could it be that he’s possibly suicidal? Or she’s grown attached to someone and she can’t seem separated without him, no matter how strange the relationship is? She might be keeping things from you as well, which may hurt you (in terms off, she’s not who you “thought” she was...).

You are best to seek other options or stay single, since you’re still very young and it’s college life, right?

I don’t think you can go wrong either way, but it seems like a scenario you may have to step up and take more risks. You can choose not to do that, either. It might sound lame, but you guys can still be friends, for what it’s worth. But if you want more, be yourself and give it your best shots (again sounds lame, but go for it...)

Hope this helps...

she's been with him for years she's used. she's interested in a pothead druggie shows her type of guys, to top it off shes leading you on and she's leading you. not sure if she's horny?

Man up and take her. She's opening the door, but you gotta sack up. Just make sure the first time you hit it, you hit it real good, or she'll go right back to him.

I'd stay away simply because she has already shown you that she's the flirtatious type. If she is willing to even talk to a guy in privacy about a possible relationship after 6 years of dating another dude, it just seems like she isn't trustworthy. Who is to say she won't leave you later for someone else who is just "studying" with her?

Your choice if you decide to waste time in pursuing a relationship with her or not. I wouldn't in your place.

[QUOTE=Legends66NBA7]Well from what I can gather, Quizno, is that she seems reliant to be with a guy who got the