Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Have you ever punched someone in the face?

Was it worth it? Why or why not? Did you feel bad aftewards? Did it hurt your hand? Did it give you an adrenaline rush? Do you want to do it again in the future?

Discuss.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Have you ever punched someone in the face?

Quote Originally Posted by dwight20-20
    Was it worth it? Why or why not? Did you feel bad aftewards? Did it hurt your hand? Did it give you an adrenaline rush? Do you want to do it again in the future?

Discuss.
    Yes. Got into a fight. No. A few hours later, yes. Yes. If I have to.

Did you win?

I usually hit open layups

Yes, but he didn't hit me back. I was in a fast-food restaurant when it happened. Some guy in his 40s was starring at me once I did it, so that was the only part where I felt bad. I only hit him, because I was annoyed at him and he decided to hug me as a joke or some shit like that, so I just punched him in the nose.

Been in my share of fights. Most of the time its because one of my friends gets heated and something starts between a few other guys. Im pretty nonconfrontational myself.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Been in my share of fights. Most of the time its because one of my friends gets heated and something starts between a few other guys. Im pretty nonconfrontational myself.
    So I can tell you to go f*ck yourself with virtually no repercussions?

I'm not violent but I think it would feel good to deck someone when they really deserve it.

I usually hit open layups

I'm not violent but I think it would feel good to deck someone when they really deserve it.
    It does.......but it doesn't when strangers are starring at you like you are a criminal.

I've hit and been hit. 1 hurts instantly and 1 hurts later on, so either way you kind of lose.

Been in a few scraps myself. Yeah your hand will hurt the next day. And yes it felt good to mash that ****ers nose in.

The last fight I got Into was 6 years ago and I ran up on this guy and his 2 buddies ,punched him in the face and head butted his buddy the other guy backed up and didn't want none.we were At the pool and a life guard yelled were calling the cops so I ran out to my camero and as I was pulling out the police wee pulling in they chased me through a niethborhood till they had me blocked in and then they took me to jail cuz the 2 needed stitches. Luckily my best friend is the chief prosecutor in our county and I got off with 6 months probation and anger management which I never attended

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    The last fight I got Into was 6 years ago and I ran up on this guy and his 2 buddies ,punched him in the face and head butted his buddy the other guy backed up and didn't want none.we were At the pool and a life guard yelled were calling the cops so I ran out to my camero and as I was pulling out the police wee pulling in they chased me through a niethborhood till they had me blocked in and then they took me to jail cuz the 2 needed stitches. Luckily my best friend is the chief prosecutor in our county and I got off with 6 months probation and anger management which I never attended
    I've never wanted to **** with somebody that head butts people

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    So I can tell you to go f*ck yourself with virtually no repercussions?
    Not what I meant at all lol.

Its more like im an easy going guy that doesn't often find myself in situation where people are saying 'go **** yourself' to me. Sure, if someone is going out of their way to rile me up then ill respond but I don't start fights over petty shit like a lot of people do.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Did you win?
    I've gotten into more than a few fights. I got into a fight in a bar and had a bottle thrown at my head which cut my head so bad it needed staples to close.

I had some pretty good fights in the bleachers of Yankee Stadium. One that I remember quite vividly was Hideki Irabu's first game. My friends and I were really drunk, and bleachers used to be a really rowdy crowd. The whole night, when cute girls would walk by, everyone would scream "SHOW YOUR TITS!!!". So by the 5th or 6th inning, we are all pretty trashed. A cute blonde walks by the front row, and some dorky guy who was not with us eggs us on to start chanting "show your tits", and we oblige. The guy behind her says "hey that's my sister", and me and my friends are like "**** YOU". The guy was pretty big. About 6'2" and probably 230+. He charges over with one of his friends that was behind him, and an entire melee breaks out in the whole bleachers. Quite a few punches were thrown.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Not what I meant at all lol.

Its more like im an easy going guy that doesn't often find myself in situation where people are saying 'go **** yourself' to me. Sure, if someone is going out of their way to rile me up then ill respond but I don't start fights over petty shit like a lot of people do.
    Oh sure. I'm the same way kind of. Kind of.