Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
LeBron 's feet need some in invisilign.
He needs one of these.

These have become very popular among the yoga/pilates crowd. You basically are better off if you toes are straight and can move independently.

LeBron basically has hammertoes

Hammer toe most frequently results from wearing poorly fitting shoes that can force the toe into a bent position, such as excessively high heels or shoes that are too short or narrow for the foot. Having the toes bent for long periods of time can cause the muscles in them to shorten, resulting in the hammer toe deformity.
And I'm serious that the cause of this is a lifetime of wearing Nikes. Nikes just aren't wide enough. He needs more room in the toe box.

I used to have hammertoes....though nothing like his. I didn't have the issues he's got with the big and little toes being bent in. Mine kind of looked like his third and fourth one, where every toe was bent a bit.

Kind of like these

Mine are all straight now, I found shoes that fit and stick with them and I had a Pilates teacher teach me a good stretch for them. The stretch is you separate all your toes as far apart from each other as you can....like the way you can spread out your fingers and then try to keep that separation as you point your toes and then flex your heel. At first, I could barely separate my toes from each other and definitely couldn't hold that separation as I pointed and flexed, but after a few months, I could and now all my toes point straight forward and have no pain.