Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Soldier freed but not all seems right.

So many things wrong and that don't add up with this. In the past the U.S. never negotiated with terrorists. The President's act was illegal, he can't bypass congress...remember checks and balances. The guy was a deserter..an act of treason. Men died looking for him. Major Taliban guys were freed for a deserter..doesn't make sense..this is either stupidity or just helping the other side. It seems like this guys father has some sympathies with the Taliban..some people think there may have been a code given during his speech when he spoke in Arabic. Some Arabic speakers point this out. There is all kinds of funny business going on with this. I don't want to hate on the President, but it's one thing after another..I'm surprised he's still the President after so many scandals. He was not actually a Sgt. he was a Private from what I heard. So I guess he will be court martialed when he returns...I bet not.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/ber...erter-or-hero/

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Soldier freed but not all seems right.

what i'd like to know is how the fukk one dude can go awol and survive, while a whole platoon loses 6~ men lookiing for the one dude.

this guy is really fukked. America is going to hate him once this all gets figured out. at least his mom is sort of hot tho.

Watching it right now. It sounds fishy to me.

Banned

Wow really odd situation. From the descriptions of the guys actions it sounds like he may have mental health issues?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I cannot begin to wrap my head around how wrong this swap was on so many levels. This administration is hell-bent on destroying this country from within. All these Islamic connections to the White House prior to this swap, and then this soldier's father goes on live TV in the White House lawn and the first words out of his mouth are in Arabic???

This country has been infiltrated! Plain and simple. How can this administration justify releasing 5 TERRORISTS to bring back a deserter who undoubtedly converted to Islam and more than likely joined the Taliban and provided them with information on U.S. locations??

What the hell are Obama and these Liberal anarchists doing to this country???

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

It looks like Obama is trying to better his image. Young white people dig him because of this and that he appeared on between two ferns with zach galifinakis. White kids dig him just because Osama Obama says something kewll.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise#3
    It looks like Obama is trying to better his image. Young white people dig him because of this and that he appeared on between two ferns with zach galifinakis. White kids dig him just because Osama Obama says something kewll.

Better his image in Afghanistan probably. There's a reason why this law breaker has the highest security detail of all time. The problem is this MTV generation do not know their ass from a hole in the ground. They couldn't even tell you the names of at least 10 presidents. All they see on TV is Obama cracking corny jokes and smiling on one channel, then they see opinionated pinheads telling them that all those who oppose Obama are racists on the other channels. What do these MTV nitwits do? They learn what they see on TV instead of picking up a History book and understanding the simplicities of how government operated in the past and how it worked, and how "Progressive" Liberals always think that the world needs changing for this greater good which ultimately is the death of Democracy.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I cannot begin to wrap my head around how wrong this swap was on so many levels. This administration is hell-bent on destroying this country from within. All these Islamic connections to the White House prior to this swap, and then this soldier's father goes on live TV in the White House lawn and the first words out of his mouth are in Arabic???

This country has been infiltrated! Plain and simple. How can this administration justify releasing 5 TERRORISTS to bring back a deserter who undoubtedly converted to Islam and more than likely joined the Taliban and provided them with information on U.S. locations??

What the hell are Obama and these Liberal anarchists doing to this country???

i don't think anyone knew he was a deserter until after his pic got on the news and his previous platoon people started smearing him on social media. I don't think the military hiearchy and administration knew. Now they're in it tho and not knowing is unfortunately not good enough.

I also don't think the guy was sending any secret code either, nor did his son. like wtf could they say anyways, its not like we have some super secret that if the enemy knew it'd be all over for us....unless they're aliens and planning a super secret attack.

it trips me out how this dude was on guard duty in Afghanistan, then was like fukkit this suxx i'm out, and just starts walking

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by franchise#3

and then you have the GOP trying to think up ways to be more hipster....

at least Fox news added the black girl from Clueless

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki

I also don't think the guy was sending any secret code either, nor did his son. like wtf could they say anyways, its not like we have some super secret that if the enemy knew it'd be all over for us....unless they're aliens and planning a super secret attack.
    The signals are not secret. They're out in the open for all of us to see. This is the tweet that the father deleted after it generated a ton of heat.

We'd have to be some pretty stupid Americans to not find a problem with what he said and how this guy looks. It is clear to me that this guy and his son both converted to Islam at some point and do not have the best interest of this country at hand.

i don't think anyone knew he was a deserter until after his pic got on the news and his previous platoon people started smearing him on social media. I don't think the military hiearchy and administration knew. Now they're in it tho and not knowing is unfortunately not good enough.

Wrong. This article shows us that even the President knew he was a deserter as early as 2010. This is some serious shady shit and nobody seems to care.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/06/02/smoki...erter-in-2010/

This article on Daily Beast that came out today seems to support this.
    We Lost Soldiers in the Hunt for Bergdahl, a Guy Who Walked Off in the Dead of Night
    For five years, soldiers have been forced to stay silent about the disappearance and search for Bergdahl. Now we can talk about what really happened......
    ...I served in the same battalion in Afghanistan and participated in the attempts to retrieve him throughout the summer of 2009. After we redeployed, every member of my brigade combat team received an order that we were not allowed to discuss what happened to Bergdahl for fear of endangering him. He is safe, and now it is time to speak the truth.
    Apparently he has been given five years of promotions while in captivity. This is why he is being referred to a sergeant when he was kidnapped as a private. Would the Army do this, if it was known he was suspected of desertion? EDIT: See article linked by Patrick Chewing

it trips me out how this dude was on guard duty in Afghanistan, then was like fukkit this suxx i'm out, and just starts walking
    It seems to have been way more planned than that. One of the guys who lived with him has put out a lot of stuff on twitter and said he packed up his laptop and other valuables and shipped them home, months before his tour of duty would have been over. The link above also says this
    The next morning, Bergdahl failed to show for the morning roll call. The soldiers in 2nd Platoon, Blackfoot Company discovered his rifle, helmet, body armor and web gear in a neat stack. He had, however, taken his compass. His fellow soldiers later mentioned his stated desire to walk from Afghanistan to India.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 06-02-2014 at 07:20 PM.

NBA Superstar

The signals are not secret. They're out in the open for all of us to see. This is the tweet that the father deleted after it generated a ton of heat.

We'd have to be some pretty stupid Americans to not find a problem with what he said and how this guy looks. It is clear to me that this guy and his son both converted to Islam at some point and do not have the best interest of this country at hand.

I haven't seen any of that on CNN. I don't even care tbh. They make such broad jumps to guilt no way i can get behind any of the stuff you're posting. sorry.

I also have no doubt this dude squealed after he was captured. theres that pic of him in the jungle with a handler and it reminded me a lot of Theon from GoT ironically.

i felt sorry for the mom the most.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Does Stacey Dash still look fine?

NO

way hotter in Clueless

Wrong. This article shows us that even the President knew he was a deserter as early as 2010. This is some serious shady shit and nobody seems to care.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/06/02/smoki...erter-in-2010/
    Pat, where in the article does it say that? It might be true, you're going further than what the article says. The AP article says there was a Pentagon investigation, but it says nothing about who saw that report. Here's the totality of what the article said.

Bergdahl disappeared on June 30, 2009. A Pentagon investigation concluded in 2010 that the evidence was “incontrovertible” that he walked away from his unit, said a former Pentagon official who has read it.

The military investigation was broader than a criminal inquiry, this official said, and it didn’t formally accuse Bergdahl of desertion. In interviews as part of the probe, members of his unit portrayed him as a naive, “delusional” person who thought he could help the Afghan people by leaving his army post, said the official, who was present for the interviews.

That official, like others cited in this report, spoke only on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to comment publicly by name.
    The article seems to imply that Bergdahl was ill and could die in Taliban captivity.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 06-02-2014 at 07:21 PM.